- 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝗂𝖼𝗄

Sam
When you're sick Sam will be there with you doing whatever you ask. He wouldn't care about getting sick but you did so you never let him kiss you or anything. But he still wanted to hug and cuddle with you.

Edgar
Edgar did not want to get sick so he would try not to have contact with you. He would get you what you needed but he tried not to have too much contact.

Alan
He wouldn't care if he got sick as well. Well actually you guys were sick together. So you guys were cuddling and watching shows together while slowly dying inside.

Michael
Michael was like his brother while you were sick. He would take care of you as if you were a child. He would feed you, and carry you, and hold you, and things like that.

Star
You would actually be a baby. And you were actually really bipolar. Like you would want ice cream but she wouldn't let you and then you would hate her but not want to leave. Like Barney when he's sick.

David
He really didn't know how to take care of you but he did his best. He gave you food and awkwardly cuddled with you.

Dwayne
He would go steal some medicine and food. (I imagine him as Dallas Winston because he steals just to prove the law doesn't effect him.) He would also be the one to just watch over you while you took care of yourself. He knew that you were best independent.

Paul
To Paul music was the cure (Ha, get it?) to everything so you guys listened to music and sat there and enjoyed each other's company.

Marko
He would be the one instigating the hugs and everything. You'd rather take care of yourself but he babied you. You went with it after protesting a bit.