- 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 𝗎𝗉

Sam
Unlike Sam, because you aren't mean, you would lay on him. If he was going to jump on the bed while you were sleeping, you were going to lay on him while he was sleeping.

Edgar
You'd lick his face. Yeah, seems weird, but it was effective. He would usually be crushing you while you slept, so you had to lick him.

Alan
You'd tickle him. He was surprisingly ticklish for a badass monster hunter.

Michael
You'd whisper things in his ear. Usually they're stupid jokes or cheesy pick up lines.

Star
She would probably wake up because you were doing something to her face. If it's makeup or face paint she'd wake up. She was actually a pretty light sleeper.

David
David usually woke up before you, but on the rare occasion you woke up before him, you would pepper his face in kisses until he got annoyed.

Dwayne
Dwayne was a surprisingly light sleeper, so all you really had to do was touch his face or hands and he was up and ready to go.

Paul
Unlike him, you would try and be as gentle as possible, which usually meant you would shake him gently or whisper kind things in his ear.

Marko
To wake Marko up, you would try and shake him awake or cuddle in close to him until he woke up.