Chapter Twelve

Having everything out in the open was certainly not my intentional plan. However, the four of them had literally driven me to the point where I  was unable to keep hold of such a big secret for any longer--at least, not without recurring effects. Considering my outburst, I had anticipated a little bit of an overreaction from them all seeming I literally just told them I was another Silas, and that's something we don't need more than one of, plus I blurted out about Ace, which may have just been to spite Damon, but even with all that, I still didn't  foresee their reactions. 

One second I had been standing just outside the Boarding House, the next I was unexpectedly tackled onto the grass by Damon, who didn't hesitate to clamp a hand on my throat and with his other, pin my own hands down above my head. I could have handled that easily. It was when Stefan careened forward and tugged me from Damon that everything got a little out of my control, and that's saying something. 

As if working on orders, the Gilbert's grabbed me by each arm and started dragging me inside. How was a four against one fight ever fair? I chuckled darkly and curled my fingernails tightly in the air, forcing Elena to drop me and fall onto her knees, her shaking hands drawn towards her head and sending Jeremy's attention to his sister. With my hand outstretched and aimed at Elena's wailing form I tilt my head up to the Salvatore's who would also tend to Elena if it wasn't for my other hand threatening them. 

"Iyzabel stop." Stefan pleaded his eyes flickering down to Elena screaming at the most horrific decibel, making my ears not want to be as sensitive as they were. I ground my teeth together and release her anyways, letting her flop onto her back, the whining drawing to a minimum. 

"What was your plan? Drive a stake through my heart?" I inquire provoked. "Because that worked so well for you last time." breathing a hefty sigh of annoyance I look between them all, my acrimony conspicuous. 

That's when I realised all of what they were doing was to preoccupy me, to keep me within the walls of the Boarding House, because that's when my favourite person in the whole world turn the corner into the building and clicked my tongue sharply, figuring out why my Bon Bon is so desperate to see me. My arms folded over my chest and a sadistic grin sprouted across my face like a Cheshire cat. Her expression however was the complete adverse.

Turns out, she wasn't in the mood for a talk. 

Already I was in the midst of a fight, I flinched ever so slightly as she shot her arm forwards and I instinctively reputed, both my hands directed at her, feeling energy surge through me I push back against hers and soon enough her walls were cracking like wildfire. Serves her right for taking a two-thousand year old hybrid on, what was she really expecting?

Something in the corner of my eye caught me off guard and for a short millisecond I lost focus on what I was doing and Bonnie took her chance. She paused what she was doing and raised her hand, her dark brown eyes closing and a trickle of blood seeping from her nose.

"Terra Mora Vantis, Quo Incandis." 

Only on the last word did I realise what she was casting and at the exact same moment as that, Ace  arose from the side of the house looking as smug as ever. He caused my distraction, but it was too late, Bon Bon had cast her spell and both Ace and I collapsed to the ground, Jayson more surprised than I at the abrupt attack as he let out a large grunt of pain when he hit the floor. 

"Oh real classy Bonnie, the instability spell." I hissed out through gritted teeth as I try to peel myself off from the floor, my muscles failing to follow my instructions. "How close were you to dying when using that?" I force out provoking her. She didn't find any amusement from it and the next thing that's going through my body is that my breathing was deepening as I try harder to not be so vulnerable and petty in front of all the weaker supernaturals, which I epicly failed to do.