Chapter Nine

I received many looks of annoyance and shrugged them off. When will these people learn, that I do not care about what their opinion may be on certain matter? I sigh, Bon Bon clearly not amused by my appearance. It's not like I was particularly joyous about seeing her either. 

"Why so serious?" I quote, my voice darkening as I glare at her. I could see her hand twitching to hit me with a surge of power, but she refrained from doing so. Smart choice. I cock my head to the side and watch her face contort through different emotions. 

"I don't like you." She replied, shifting in her seat, the couch scrunching underneath her. I rolled my eyes. Seeing the Salvatore brothers stand and watch amused. All that emotion in her eyes and that was the simple statement is what she came up wit? As if I didn't already know how she felt about me.

"You don't know me." I retort, my eyes glistening with mischief. I sit back and watch as I can see the anger rile up inside her. You know it might be fun seeing her lash her power out, see whether she could find a way to damage me. I'm always up for a challenge.

"I know enough." She muttered. I narrowed my eyes at her ignorance. I raise my eyebrows as if to say 'Is that so?' and place my feet on the coffee table. Finding that she looked like she wanted to start something with me, well I was more than happy to call her out on that offer. 

"Like what? My name?" I scoff, moving my feet from the table and leaning forward in my chair, I could see the Salvatores eyes on me, which I ignored, and laid them back on Bon Bon's. "You hardly even know that." 

I could literally see she was a second from doing something, or at least starting something she wouldn't be able to finish. I smirked leaning forward, my elbows resting on my knees happily as I sent her a discreet warning glare, she mistook it as a threat, and seconds later. Everyone flipped out. 

Bon Bon rose from her seat, I could imagine the smoke fuming from her nostrils and ears and I grinned, waiting to see what she would do. She marched towards me, her hand moving out and twisted in front of me, I could see she was trying to cast something, but I sat there raising my eyebrows at how stupid she looked. 

"You offering to dance?" I tease, gripping her extended hand with my own and twirling her around, catching her daintily in my arms, she pushed me off quickly glaring, making her uglier than she already looked, her face contorting through confusion and annoyance. 

"What. Are. You?" she growled, something lowly and tense from her throat, and before I could stop myself, I was caught in the moment, my neck leaning forward so my breath brushed against her ear, she shivered, I admit, I may have lost my mind for a slight moment. 

"A hybrid." I hiss, before sitting back down on an armchair, my feet swung over the armrest lazily, as I tilt my head back staring at the ceiling, my eyes widen a realisation at what I had just said, and my head snapped up to glaze over the three shocked faces, I gulped, my own unwanted fear settling in. 

Damon tilted his head to the side, his brows creasing as he watched me cautiously, expecting me to lash out at any given moment, Stefan had the same expression, except his mouth was open and his entire body frozen stiff. 

"Oh please," I waver, finally getting my breath back, and attempting to fix the mess I made. So much for keeping a low profile, I run a tongue along my lips quickly. "Like you've never seen a hybrid." I shrug, looking down at my nails, trying to distract both me and them from whatever I had just caused. 

The older Salvatore appeared in front of me, clearly showing off his vampire speed, his hand outstretched against my neck, I smile, as my back is shoved into a wall roughly. I admit I wasn't expecting it, but I rolled my blue orbs and flipped him round, slamming him into the floor suddenly, he let out a groan as his eyes closed wincing.