Chapter Three

Both myself and Mr. Damon Salvatore had come to a mutual agreement that if he allowed me to drink his good alcohol, I,  in return wouldn't rip Elena's head off.

That had obliterated all the thoughts of killing her, the thoughts would probably find their way out soon, I just had to find a suitable way to control them.

After five more minutes, I gulped down my drink Damon ahd provided and left the boarding house. My feet silently tapping as I walked, I hadn't come across anyone familiar, not that I had anyone to recognise, and I started to get bored of seeing the happy kids and parents pushing their offspring on the swings of the parks and running around the roads, that's when I decided I'll go visit the Mikaelson's and make myself known to the sibling's of Kol.

I had already made myself acquainted with Niklaus, I wasn't sure of his opinion on me yet, first impressions weren't my strong point. Now I come to think of it, neither were my socialising skills in general.

I took notes of all my surroudings as I went, taking it the differences of when I was last ehre decades ago. Everything was different, it was like a whole new town. I wasn't sure whether I liked it or not. Another thing that had changeed was the increase of supernaturals, why was Mystic Falls such an attraction?

Slowly I became aware that someone was following me, their footsteps weren't so quiet, and clearly they were not used to stalking, a mischievious smile fixed itself on my face, and I think he had now realised that I had noticed his presence, because he attacked, and I have to admit, it was swift.

He slammed me into the cold bricks layed down a dirty alley and fiercefully bared his teeth at me, oh, a vampire I see. I was still grinning a sickly sweet smile, and within a second I had him pinned against the wall by his neck, slowly squeezing the air out of him, his hands rushed to my own one that was holding his throat, and trying to pry himself free.

That wasn't happening.

"Who are you?" I asked quickly, slamming him once more, cracking the orange bricks behind him, he winced sharply, trying to answer but no breaths came out, and his eyes drifted off to look beside me and his mouth instantly. His hands pointing towards whatever had caught his attention, I frowned, following his gaze and my entire face faltered.

Silas.

I dropped the man I was holding tightly and he scrambled away, tripping over his own clumsy feet, Silas' eyes slowly following, then the man vanished, not like a super speed vanish but he literally evaporated.

Silas had got into my head, there was no one there to start with.

He gazed at me, and I cursed under my breath for making such a rookie mistake. He wasn't in any body that I recognised, but I sure as hell could see it was him, I saw him in a disfigured way, underneath the face facade that he was embodying. I knew for a fact that wasn't his real face, but he told everyone it was. I froze up, and he stepped forward taunting me.

"Silas I-" I started but I cut myself off, I was lost for words and I barely ever am. His face was shielded ever so slightly by the shadows of the black hood he was wearing.

"What happened to father?" he questioned mockingly, I glared at him. I pulled my gaze away to look to the floor, it had been so long since I had seen him, I hated him, despised him, but he was still my father. He continued. "or have you forgotten you even had one? two thousand years you left me to rot, two thousand years I starved." his tone was grim.

"Then you should have taken the cure." I retorted, realising finally what I had said, his head raised so I could see the full deformity that he faked to have. I clamped my mouth shut and he walked towards me, a finger caressing the side of my face, I turned away not accepting his fatherly actions.