Chapter 3: Four

Chapter 3:

When they are called in, they wait for the doctor. The doctor arrives a few minutes later.

"Hello, my name is Dawn Sherwood..." She says with a smile, her copper hair gleaming, chestnut eyes sparkling, and floppy, copper neko ears with a bushy matching tail.

"Hello..." Matthew says back.

"Hallo!" Gilbert says, energetically.

"Matthew Williams, correct?" She asks, looking at Matthew.

"O-Oui..." He says.

"If you would please lay down on the examination table, we can get this started..." She said, gesturing to the examination table.

Gilbert helps Matthew onto the examination table.

Dr. Sherwood pulls Matthew's shirt up half-way and applies the gel, starting the ultrasound machine, dragging it lightly across Matthew's stomach.

Dr. Sherwood studies the picture forming on the screen.

"Congratulations, you two, Matthew will be having three baby girls and one baby boy..." Dr. Sherwood says with a smile.

"Zhat's wonderful news, ja, Birdie?" Gilbert asks happily.

"Oui, it is..." Matthew says, smiling, as Dr. Sherwood cleans him up.

As soon as she finishes, the couple are free to leave, after acquiring pictures of the ultrasound. Gilbert then drives the two of them home, both in a great mood.

_______________________________________________~

If you have any suggestions for the kittens' names, please put them in the comments~!

Comment! おねがい!