Chapter 2: "Merci, amour..."

Matthew's POV

It's been two months since then. We went shopping for things for the kittens during the first month, that took a few days. Gilbert has been really careful with me, always helping me out of the car and helping me get dressed.

But today is a very important day. Today, Gilbert and I are going to the doctors' office to find out how many kittens there will be and their genders.

"Birdie, ve need to go..." Gil said, taking my hand.

"Alright, amour..." I said, and Gil takes me to the car, helping me in the passenger seat of our white Ford Explorer and he gets in the drivers' seat, starting the car.

"Gil, what do you want them to be?" I asked, looking over at him.

"I vant to have at least vone girl... And I vill treat zhe girl like a princess... But I vant a son like jou... Shy and sweet, just like his Mutti..." He replied, driving off from their house.

"Merci, that was pretty much what I was thinking, Gil... I kind of want a set of twins... I bet they'd be cute..." I said, blushing and smiling shyly.

"Hmm, ja, a pair of tvins vould be nice too, liebe..." He said, getting a parking spot.

Gil gets out, runs over to my side, and opens the door for me.

"Merci, amour..." I say, kissing his cheek as I get out.

_______________________________________________~

If you have any suggestions for the kittens' names, please put them in the comments~!

Comment! おねがい!