February 2nd 2012

Today I was arrested. Today mom let me sit in Kinsey for 6 hours for a crime that was rightfully committed. The police did me no justice , but they did arrest me. That's how the system works I guess. Maybe if I had went to court to testify things would have been handled differently. It doesn't matter I still got my Justice and I must say it feels great. Kaylee deserved what she got. You don't mess with a Cottingham.
    Kaylee ruined my life, then expected the school to protect her. You can run but you can't hide. She ran to the principal telling her that she felt threatened by me because of what happened. She felt unsafe, are you kidding me? The principal had no choice but to move me to virtual classes instead of regular classes, once Kaylee had showed her my threatening messages. I wanted her to pay for what she did. More than that, I needed her to feel the pain she inflicted on me.
   I warned her , I'd get her eventually. Today I had my chance, and I wasn't passing it up no matter the consequence. McKinley has a strict no violence policy, you cross that line even slightly and you'll be leaving in handcuffs. I knew this, but I didn't have it in me to care anymore. Today we had Istep testing, the States standardized test we all had to take. Guess who had to be in the same class together? Kaylee and I, that's who.
   I wasn't sure how I was going to do it. I didn't want to ruin the test for everyone. I still respected those who deserved it, plus it would fall on my teacher. I liked my teachers, they had to deal with all the crazy kids and they did fantastic. They didn't deserve anymore stress. That's when I saw my chance. Mrs. Smith called the girls for a bathroom break, I didn't have to go but I seen Kaylee get up. This was it, shed finally pay after two months.
   I waited by the sinks for her to get out of the bathroom stall that couldn't keep her safe much longer. When she got out she seen me standing there, and the look on her face told me she knew what was about to happen. Not so tough now, she looked like a scared mouse. I punched her once in the face and then I gave her a chance to hit me back. Instead she looked at me for pity, and asked if we were even now.
   That made my flashbacks return, I was back at the party. Oh no we weren't even, not even close. My anger turned into Adrenalin and adrenaline gave me super strength. The next thing I knew I was slamming her head along the bathroom stalls. Once I ran out of those there was a brick wall, I slammed her against it and pounded her repeatedly. By this time she was screaming bloody murder. The next thing I knew there were four teachers piling on me trying to help her, they couldn't stop me I wanted her dead.
  They had to call in our janitor. Big guy named Jim, he was awesome. He looked like Santa clause clean shaven. He broke the fight up by pulling me up in the air by my hoodie. That looked like a great idea, so I grabbed Kaylee's but hers ripped. The fight was officially over. I looked at Kaylee as they escorted me out, and I was thrilled. I seen black eyes, blood all over her face and she was crying holding her head and her ribs.
   I was smiling while waiting to be arrested when I heard the Secretary calling her grandfather to come get her and take her to the hospital. All I could think inside of my head was victory. When the officer handcuffed me I was compliant and very polite the entire ride to Kinsey. Once we got there he turned to me and asked what a good kid like me was doing fighting. I laughed, when he asked what was funny I answered "doesn't matter if you're a good person, bad shit comes along and changes you."
  Then he asked what had changed me. I started laughing uncontrollably, which turned to tears quite quickly. Through the sobs I managed to tell him what had happened. By the end of my story he was crying along with me. I was set up Kaylee talked me into going to a party with her. At first I was hesitant , but she told me she could make me popular. I wanted that more than anything, so I decided I'd go. When we got there I sat down on the couch next to her. There were a lot of guys there and just 3 girls, 2 being Kaylee and I. They were all a few years older than me and I started to feel uncomfortable. I asked Kaylee if we could leave soon. She told me to take a shot and then meet her in the bathroom.
    I did even though I'd never drank before, but this is what the cool kids did. When I went in the bathroom to meet her shed told me that Marty had taken an interest in me. He wanted to sleep with me that night. I told her I couldn't, that I was a virgin and waiting for marriage. Back when I had believed in a god. She laughed at me and said okay, well I'm going to be busy with his brother Luke. Just wait for me and we will leave after.
   So I went back to my seat on the couch, and Marty had a drink waiting for me. He handed it to me and told me cheers to new friends. I drank it, and said that was my last one and to my surprise no one argued it. The next thing I know , I'm waking up naked and dazed in a bed I don't recognize.  What was going on. I tried to look for my clothes in the dark room and my phone. I couldn't find them anywhere. Nothing was making since I was confused, and I just started sobbing.
   I opened the door to a crowd of people mind you completely naked. The first thing I hear is look "The fat bitch Marty had sex with is finally awake." I started screaming where is my stuff? Where is Kaylee? That's when I felt Luke's fist connect with my face. Shut the fuck up whore before you get the cops called. I continued to scream, when Luke brought out Kaylee he told her get your fat ass friend to shut up. The next thing I knew Kaylee had punched me and told me to shut my mouth. I hit her back, and Luke began to repeatedly punch me. While everyone else there watched and laughed. I told Luke he hit like a bitch.
   The next thing I know there's seven guys beating me, all I could think is I'm going to die. They are going to kill me, every part of my body ached. When they'd all had their fun Luke and Marty carried me into a dark closest and locked me in there. I let an hour pass before I tried to sneak out. I got caught and they through me back in there. My punishment was the two of them pissing on me. I begged for them to stop to let me go, that I wouldn't call the cops. They didn't though, they locked me back in the closet. Until early morning when Kaylee let me out to ask for money. She had some nerve. I noticed everyone was sleeping and I ran for it. I ran as fast as I could.
    It wasn't even light out yet, there was snow and I was naked. I had no choice but to knock on someone's door since they had stolen all of my things. The door opened and it was a young couple who hurried me in. Oh my god call an ambulance, call the police , get her some clothes and then give her the phone the woman was yelling at her spouse. She was frantic,I'm sure that had never happened before. They were a nice couple , they comforted me until the police and ambulance arrived. They let me us their phone to try and reach my parents which didn't work. They even offered to come with me until they arrived. I told them I was fine , which was obviously a lie. I felt like I was drowning and no one could save me.