Young!Kakashi Hatake x Reader

Kakashi sighed with contentment, reading his notorious favorite book. The gentle wind was very refreshing.

Today was the day it had been announced that they were official jounins. Kakashi, Guy and (Y/N) were overjoyed. It was a dream come true, after all. Besides, (Y/N) - Kakashi and 90% of Konoha's favourite lady - had succeeded with him.

Kakashi had finally decided that today would be the day he'd officially confess his love for his best friend since childhood, (Y/N) (L/N). But that wasn't an easy task, considering the fact that she was everyone's favourite and he wasn't sure if he was ready to risk their friendship. But what is life without a little risk?

♡☆ later that day ☆♡

Kakashi stood outside her door, a bouquet of (Favourite flowers) in one hand and (favourite food) in the other. He knocked twice, and soon he was face to face with the beautiful (Y/N).

A huge smile appeared on her face as she saw his face. Before he even knew it, she was hugging him, "Kakashi!"

He chuckled, although internally he was screaming, "The food."

"Oh, sorry!" (Y/N) pulled back and grabbed the food and flowers from him. The moment their hands touched, he felt an electric shock through him.

Why did she have to be so perfect?
So beautiful?
So lovable?

"Oh my, thank you so much, Kakashi!" (Y/N) ushered him into her house and grinned at him.

"Congratulations. You're a jounin now."

"Congratulations to you too!"

She left to keep the food and flowers and he sat down on her sofa.

He felt really nervous, and his palms were getting sweaty.

She returned and they talked for many hours, just like they always did. Kakashi couldn't being himself to say those three words to her.

There was always tomorrow.

But sometimes there isn't.
Just kidding.
Relax.

☆the next day☆

The very next day, Kakashi took (Y/N) to a special place near Konoha.

Evening was nearing and (Y/N) had grown immensely tired of walking now. "Kakashi, carry me, please?"

Kakashi happily obliged, putting an arm under her knee and the other behind her back and carried her bridal style till the rest of their walk.

"Man, he sure has a great stamina," (Y/N) thought, blushing and smiling. Wasn't Kakashi the cutest human being ever?
Ah, she loved him so much. She did have an idea that he too liked her. She just didn't know when to make the first move.

Kakashi halted in a middle of a lush green field of grass. A lone cherry blossom tree stood to their left, and, a small lake could be seen to their right. The air was fragrant - sweet and gentle. Pink petals littered the ground, and (Y/N) stared in awe at the beautiful view surrounding them.

(Y/N) expected him to put her down, but he didn't. Instead, he pressed a soft kiss to her scalp and sat down, with (Y/N) in his lap.

Cheeks bright red, heart beat frantic, she managed to look at Kakashi, who gave her a close-eyed smile.

"Like this place?" Kakashi asked, his voice filled with excitement.

"I love it!" (Y/N) replied, looking around with wonder and admiration.

"I'm glad. Now, you can observe this beautiful scene, while I will gladly observe my favourite view - you," a wink was thrown her way, and she almost fainted.

"Smooth, Kakashi.."

"Do you love me too?"

"HUH?"

"Aw, you're red. It's mutual, cutie. I love you too."

"Show me your beautiful face, Kakashi," she grinned, cheeks bright red. (Same Kakashi pls show me your gorgeous face, yo. ;-;)

"Soon."

"KAKASHI, PLEASE? I'LL KISS YOU."

His eye turned wide and he turned pink as well, "Fine."

"Good boy."

Kakashi removed his mask and (Y/N) had a nosebleed because my, my! Hatake was mighty fine. Damn.

After gawking at his beautiful face for who knows how long, (Y/N) pressed a soft kiss to his cheek.

"C-cheek?" Kakashi, whispered, eyes wide and face pink.

"I never specified where..." she winked at him while he just stared at her in shock.

"You tease!"

----------------

A/N: There you are. Cute Kakashi fluff. ^_^

Vote, comment, fan, request and smile
~Valdezzzing ❤