Sherlock x Reader

Requested by: Jesusgirl62426 :)

"Sherlooock." You whined, wrapping your arms around the man who sat on the sofa, his hands under his chin in a thinking position.

He still payed you zero attention. Heck, sure, his mind palace was fun to envision but what sucked was that you weren't a part of it currently.

"Sherlock, there's no milk."

No reaction from the man.

"Sherlock, let's go outside."

Lol. Still no reply.

"Sherlock, I want to cuddle."

Look at his nerve!

"Fine, I'm heading out. Bye."

He didn't even bother looking at you. You were getting embarrassed by now.

"Not really. I mean I'm sleepy." You mumbled.

Finally, giving up, you grabbed a book and began to read on the sofa opposite to his. You were, by now, fully engrossed in the book, and time flew by in a daze.

-------------

Evening approached, and (Y/N) was still engrossed in that book of hers. She didn't notice when Sherlock stared at her, or reply when he asked her questions. This lack of attention was clearly irritating the man. He wanted to punch a wall.

---------------

You finally took a break from reading when you had to use the washroom. The light coming from the window was now dim, and the sky was a beautiful shade of peach. How many hours had you been reading? Three or four..?

You looked at Sherlock. He had his arms crossed and an unamused look covered his visage. What was that about?

Huffing at his childish behaviour, you turned away and used the washroom.

After that you resumed reading. Both Sherlock and you still not talking to one another. Soon you realised what was happening. You both were playing the silent game.

You mentally chuckled, 'I can stay quiet forever. He'll be fed up of me ignoring him. I will win.'

Hours passed as the evening turned to  night, and your eyes grew tired and heavy. Your mind was in a fuzzy and confused state and soon, they closed. You welcomed the deep and calm islands of sleep, and lay on the sofa.

Your beautifully magestic nap was interrupted when a soft weight fell over your body.

Your heavy eyelids opened, and you were irritated. Looking up, you saw Sherlock leaning over and placing a comforter over you. He gave you a smile and put a pillow under your head.

Gently kissing your forehead, he smiled, "Sleep here for sometime. I have some work to do, and then I'll carry you to the bed."

"You should sleep too, Sherlock. You must be tired." You replied, yawning.

"I will, don't worry." He gave you a rare smile and gently combed through  your hair, "I love you."

A big smile broke out on your face, "I love you too."

As he left to do some work, you shouted after him, "By the way, I won the silent game! Hooooo!"

"Whatever." Came the reply in a monotone.

Perks of being loved by Sherlock Holmes; you could tease, fight, ignore or shout at him, he still loved you, no matter what.

And the same applied to you: you always loved him no matter how rude, mean, nonchalant or pretentious Sherlock acted.

You both love each other to no bounds and that is what matters. ❤

------------------

A/N: Hope you liked it!

I love you all so much, guys. ❤

Vote, comment, fan, request and slay,
~Valdezzzing ❤