Mind Reader (6)

Chapter 6

* Ryan's POV *

I stared at her. Her glow. Her presence. How could such a terrible thing happen to a beautiful girl? The whole time she was telling the horrific story she was looking at me. She looked sad, and hurt, but surprised too. Her hands kept fidgeting. She kept stroking her sweat pants, or picking her nails. And her long balck hair curls at the end and keeps falling over her face, I just wanted to go over there and push it behind her ear.

I studied her face, her, perfect, heart shaped face. She had perfectly arched eyebrows and long black eyelashes framing her big, icey blue eyes. They were piercingly beautiful. But of course, she didn't know it.

She was shy, very much so and there was something about her I couldn't put my finger on.

And those LIPS! Those big, cherry red lips are so kissable... NO! I shook my head and stared at the ceiling. She is too young, like 16..or even 17 maybe? And i'm 24! that is too old. Too old indeed..

"Don't worry Aly, your party is still on and It will be smashing!" I flickered my eyes to Alissa. She was staring at me. When she saw me looking at her she blushed and looked away.

I coughed and ran my fingers through my rough hair "Uh, what party?" I coughed again

Daisy looked at me funny "uhh, Alys seventeenth" she murmered smiling at Alissa. I liked Daisy, she was pretty, but nothing compared to Alissa. And she was good to Alissa, truthful and trustworthy. I should thank her later. "Your invited Ryan, if its okay with Aly of course.."

I smiled and glanced at Alissa, she was blushing of course.

"Is that alright Alissa Heart?" I said seductively.

Oh my god, did I just do that? Shoot.

Her face immediately glowed red with heat as she looked at her feet.

"Yes, thats fine Ryan.. I mean Mr Anderson" God she is so cute

A small smile appeared on her lips. What was she thinking? I imagined her 17th birthday party, where we were dancing to a slow song..she was in a lovely silver waterfall dress and me in my best tux. I looked into her deep icey blue eyes as our heads came closer, and closer..

I heard someone gasp, which brought me out of my fantasy. I looked up and locked eyes with that of icey blue ones. Did..did she know what I was thinking? Impossible!

"Uh, how many people are coming?" she said, averting her eyes from mine.

Alissas POV

I stared at my feet. Did I just invite Ryan Anderson to my seventeenth birthday party? Wow, how awkward would that be? I internally laughed at the idea of him in a crowd of seventeen year olds. I smiled when I thought of him and daisy dancing!

Just then my head started aching. I grabbed it and squeezed my eyes shut. I heard something pop as my mind raced. Thoughts upon thoughts shot through me a million miles an hour, but one stood out. It was an image, a video to be exact. It was me, in a stunning silver dress dancing with..oh my god RYAN! We were dancing to a slow magical song I have never heard of..when we started moving in..closer..closer..until our lips brushed.

A small gasp escaped my lips and I raised my head looking at Ryan. His eyes locked with mine and confusion was all around him.

I quickly thought of something to say..

" Uh how many people are coming?" I pulled my gaze to Daisy who was taken aback by the sudden question. She refocused her self and looked at me with a grin on her face.

"Thats for me to know, and for you to NEVER FIND OUT!" she giggled and grabbed my hand, pulling me off the couch and towards the stairs.

"Bye guys! I got it from here!" she called, racing up the stairs. I turned, smiled at the 3 dumbfounded guys still in the same position as before, before turning and running up the stairs my self.