THE TRUTH

CHAPTER 1
Sorry if there is some grammatic errors

SAD,California,Swellview

Hart's household

Henry's best friends Charlotte and Jasper were sitting on couch along with him and his little sister Piper.It look like any other afternoon at Hart household but it isn't.And here it is why.
Henry s parents camed downstairs , they looked nervous and serious.

Mr.Hart:Henry,Piper and henry s friends we have to say something,it is personal but these are your best friends henry so they can stay.Siren would you take over.
Mrs.Hart:Henry,Piper and henrys friends we are getting a divorce.
Henry:What why?
Piper:Hah I knew it would happen one day.
Mrs.Hart:Piper be nice,ok soooo this is a reason why are we divorcing.I m pregnant.
Henry:Why are you divorcing then?
Mrs.Hart:Because the baby isn't your fathers.
Piper run to her room.
Henry:Why?Who is he?
Mrs.Hart:It is yout boss at junk 'n' stuff Ray Manchesters.
Henry:I knew this day will come,I ll kill him."wait thats imposible-he muterd so nobody hears him.-Did you told him?
Mrs.Hart:Yeah and he said that you and him have a secret and he wants you to share it with me,Piper and Jasper but he said that Charlotte can come but that she already knows.
Henry:Well now he can say it but when I wanted to ,noooooooooo you gotta kepp secret from your family and friends.When Charlotte found out I got fired.
Mr.Hart:Go get your sister Henry.You re all moving out from this house.You and Piper are gonna live with Siren and Ray and their child.
Charlotte:What?Why?
Mr.Hart:Cuz she cheated on me with him.
Jasper:But why Henry and Piper?
Mr.Hart:Cuz this is my house and I don't want whore s children here.
Henry:Dad you really hurt my feelings,Goodbye forever.Mum I'm going to get Piper and our stuff.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Henry's POV

I came to Piper's room and I opened the door.I saw Piper on her bed crying.I never saw her cry for something conected with feelings.

Henry:Piper,are you crying?-He said softly.
Piper:N-no.-she softly responded trough tears.
Henry:Piper I'm your brother you can tell me everything.
Piper:I m hurted.Mum is pregnant with your boss and she cheated on dad with him.And I heard that d-dad doesn t want us here and t-that we re who...-she bursted into tears.

I hugged my sister.We fight a lot but she s my little sis i would do any thing for her.
Henry:I m hurted to but we will live with Ray,he is a good guy belive me.We re going now to him and Ray and I will tell you a secret cuz now we're also his family.
Piper:Is he really a good guy?
Henry:When you hear our secret you will get it,do you want me to help you pack?
Piper:Yes thank you.
Henry:You re welcome.
I started packing her stuff and she helped me pack my stuff in silence.
Piper:Henry thank you for listening to me, i know we fight but I still love you.
Henry:Awww,I love you too,you know I would do anything for you.
Piper:Thank you.Now lets go as far as possible from the man who doesn't want us.
I just nodded.

As we got downstairs I saw mom packed and I saw that she was standing up and showing us to go along with Jasper and Charlotte.
Ex mrs.Hart:Lets go.-We went trough the door got to taxi and we were at junk n stuff enterence before I even realised it.

Nobody s POV

Ray:Ah Siren,Piper welcome and Henry with Charlotte and Jasper.It is time to tell you our secret,isn t it Henry?
Henry:I guess.Lets blow.-Ray and Henry take special bubble gum.Ray took them to the back where the elevator is.

Jasper:I didn t know that here's elevator.
Ray:We re gonna blow a bubble.
Piper:You re gonna blow a bubble?
Henry:We re gonna blow your mind-Henry and Ray blew a bubble and they were in their costumes of Kid Danger and Captain Man
Piper:Oh
Jasper:My
Ex Mrs.Hart:God

Ray zapped them and took them to Mancave.They were on couch and they woke up. They saw Ray and Henry out of their costumes watching them and Charlotte was getting herself food.(As always)
Jasper:Oh so this isn t a dream.
Piper:I guess your job isn t that boring after all,Henry.
Henry:Nope, we didn t have a normal day here.
Charlotte:Yeah,one day Ray is going to past and another day Henry's stuck in a dream and third I'm throwing them all around mancave,ah what a good that that was shame I don't remember a thing.
Ex mrs.hart:So you're a Captain Man.You were in our house when my purse was stolen.And Henry's a Kid Danger?-Ray and Hnery nod.
Jasper:Wow.You could tell Charlotte but you couldn't tell me.Wow.
Henry:No, Jasper,Char find out for her self ,you know she s smart ass,we want to tell you but I took an outh.And once we talked to Ray and he said that we have to take you on test.And he said that we have to tell you that Char and I are together but we weren't actualy.And If you don t say anyone that day we could tell you.But Ray make you tell and we lost so we couldn t tell you.

Jasper:Wait so you and Charlotte weren t together.My life is ruined nooooooooooo.No Chenry my whole life is a lie.-and he fainted.
Henry:Jasper fell asleep.
Charlotte:I ll take care of that.-she took a ballon and poped it by Jaspers ear.
Jasper:Aaaaahhhhhh.Charlotte why.You know I have sensitive ears-jasper took another ballon and poped it by charlottes ear.
Charlotte:Thats it I m gonna kill you.-Charlotte attacked Jasper.

Henry leave her to do it for few minutes but when Jasper started crying he grabed her from him.
Henry:Char calm down you could of kill him.Are you insane and besides you know you can t to that.Don t you remember what doctor said.
She nodded.