13. Attacked

LUPHAT BABY!

          (CAUTION DIRTY JOKE)
Three hungover men are discussing what they each did after they parted ways the night before. First guy says, "Ugh, I got so drunk I puked all over my living room carpet."

Second guy responds, "That's not so bad. My wife apparently woke up to me pissing in a potted plant at 3am..."

Third guy just hangs his head and starts moaning. Second guy asks him, "Dude, what the hell did YOU get up to last night?"

Third guy won't make eye contact, keeps staring at his feet, and finally squeaks out, "I... I blew chunks..."

First guy gives him a grin, says, "Hey, that's not so bad, I threw up too, remember?"

Third guy looks up, bright red, "No, you guys don't understand! Chunks is my dog!"

(he doesn't mean he blew chunks up into a million pieces. More like...a blow-j-...um...I'll leave it at that.)... (=°~°=)

Don't hate me for this one. Blame my friend. She found it and dared me. You owe me a Mcflurry Stacie!

         «*°*°*°* Updated! *°*°*°*»
     Gets slightly explicit. Beware.

      Monsters from a Zombie Ville nightmare pounced upon us, fast fluid and in numbers inconceivable.

They all hissed, exposing razor like sharp teeth, moving at deadly speeds that were slightly jerky.

In a flash, Tristan was next to me, giant wings and static shimmery aura and all. He swung around taking a protective stance with me behind him.

His mere presence had goosebumps rising all over me and a gentle, soft aroma surrounding me almost like a hypnotic haze.

From afar, I could gape and my brain could do cartwheels from here to China and back in peace.

But he was now practically an arms length away and I couldn't help it-I freaked. I completely lost it.

One second I'm up and the next, my knees defied science by melting in to melted chocolate and I crumbled to the ground. I could only stare in stunned, gaping silence at the magnificent being in front of me as he turned towards me looking confused at my position.

You could see it in those swirling pools of glowing silver trained on me. Tristan was gone. The Tristan I knew was long gone and the fact I'd actually thought I could bring him back was a joke on itself.

He turned to me Those eyes dimming slightly until a slight amount if green appeared again.

His eyes held mine and I gulped.

An infuriated growl ripped through the air as multiple leaped onto Tristan all at once. He instantly reacted, moving fluidly and faster than my eyes could tract. He was a machine in his taking them down.

I watched as he grabbed one by the throat and chunked it into the woods, taking out two in the process as it collided with them and crashed to the concrete road.

All this seconds before swinging around to drive the heel if his foot into another's jaw. A loud crunch of breaking jaw bones resonated from the blow as the lower half of its face twisted and was barely still attached with the few rotting teeth that were present getting knocked out.

The creature gave out a loud gurgling, screeching sound that sounded like hêll itself calling. The shriek ripped through the air making my skin crawl and the tiny bristles of hair on my arm to stand at attention.