18. Temptress

★Monophobia18★✿

LUPHAT:

VOCABULARY:

What's the definition of bravery?

★A man with diarrhea chancing a fart!

ANNOUNCEMENT:

To everyone who sold all their property in preparations to a Zombie apocalypse. Zombie eat brains! You were all safe to begin with.

★✿Naughty♥Rosie✿★

RECAP:

A blush rises to my cheeks as I start to close my legs. His gazing at something so intimate with such intensity was making me nervous.

"Oh sweet mercy Princess" he groaned keeping my legs spread as a hand softly caressed the tiny curls

"This isn't oral sèx baby. It's a feast for kings" he licked his lips in anticipation fingers spreading me open.

"And I'm about to devour it."

The last words barely escaped his lips before he dove down to my weeping drenched pùssy, mouth hungry.

MONOPHOBIA 18---->

Tristan's POV:

Temptress. Seductress.

Hair spilling around her like and angels halo and her silky smooth flesh glistering with precipitation below me as she lay open and quivering with need. And the second my tongue touched her-oh so sweet and sensitive against my lips.

I'd planned on taking her slowly. On taking my time to tease and please my naughty princess until she was begging and shaking with the need for releive. But the second her taste met my lips, everything ceased and all that was left was me and this feast I'd been gifted with.

Soon my princess is purring and mewing under my lips like the seductive sèx-kitten she has blossomed into. And

Her soft mewls and never ending -desperate for more- grinding of her hips under my lapping tongue is maddening. The feel of her hands clenched into my hair only adding to the untamed crashing, pulsing wave of lust that surrounds us.

"Oh god! Tristan! Ah..." she moans as I spear into the slick with cream, heated folds of her core before dipping down to fully thrust deep within her clenching walls.

So dàmn good. Sweet lord, she was better than I ever imagined! Feisty, hot, passionate, and still glowing with so much innocence and refreshing desire.

"Come for me princess. Give me more of your sweetness. Come nice and hard for me baby." I groan my voice an unrecognizable deep husky drawl that has her whimpering in need below me.

"Tristan...yours...only for you-Ahhh-" she cried out as slick heat spills onto my thrusting, lapping tongue.

An involuntary growl of possession and untamed pleasure rips from my chest as her body tightens beneath me, head falling back as her back arches. Those tightened, hot, hard and delicious looking nípplès stabbing into the night air.

My name spills from her lips as I let my tongue trail up her slick folds to capture that sensitive buds of nerves in my mouth and suck hard as two of my fingers penetrate her deep tight walls.

Another climax immediately builds and rips through her body violently and untamed as her hands tighten and clench in my hair. The warm heat of her insides trembling and clenching around my thrusting fingers as she quivers, shivers, and cries out my name through the violently wild climax.

"Beautiful. Sweet baby you are so beautiful." I breath against her still trembling flesh as the tremors of her release receded.

My beautiful Carriel was too much of a novice to know how to use her powers. And yet her need made this powerful pull surface just the same.