Chapter 8: True love (Finale)

N's pov

After I punched him on the nose, he kicked me in the face, I spat out my loose teeth and charged at him, making him hit the wall, and getting a pretty big wound, he threw me on the ground and kicked me in the face, I spat out more blood and teeth, and kicked him in the private parts, he surrendered, I won.... I felt victorious, but horrible at the same time, I felt down at my knees crying...

"What's wrong?" Hilbert asked in confusion, I answered; "I feel horrible for doing that.... But it's a habit if your parents died and you have to live on the street for 15 years..." I still cried, Hilbert held me, some sort hugging... "I'm sorry..." He said, "that's okay.... You did nothing wrong." I said stil crying, I wept my tears away, and asked something....

"If I told you, at this very moment, I love you, what would you say?" He blushed, and giggled... "Well, if it's true, I...Uhm....Kinda love you too...." I was shocked, I didn't have to go paranoid over him, he noticed my scars near my eyes, and asked about them.... I explained I went paranoid over Skyla (I don't know why, she's a bitch though) and cut those when my tears flowed down my cheek, but I'm okay...

He hugged me, and had one question for me, I nodded, "you can ask me what you want." And he asked a question where only one possible answer was existing.. "Do you love me too," I said the one answer possible: "Yes."

He was silent for a minute or two, then slightly grabbed both of my hands, and leant towards me, and he pressed his lips onto mine, the kiss was... The best one ever, even better than Skylar's kiss, I felt his lips, I felt his passion, I felt his love, and showed mine to him.... I'm in love with Hilbert, and proud.....

The end