Chapter 1: Damn attractive

Elesa picked her most beautiful dress, a black one with little lightning bolts, 'I taught I was Elesa! Not a damn attractive supermodel!' She joked to herself, she finally could admit she was lesbian, she really loved Skyla, although she didn't know her name... Which was quite embarrising, she grabbed her keys and went to the party.

Skyla's pov

I drove to the big court for the party, it wasn't that far away.

I arrived in 5 minutes. And Elesa was waiting, I blushed when she winked towards me... Her eyes were so stunning, her figure is so beautiful, and her face is, well, damn attractive if I may say.

I got out of the car, and Elesa stood there, 'ready?' She asked, 'only if you are.' I said, I was going to enjoy, I just know..

End of pov

Elesa asked for Skyla's name, she giggled and said it was Skyla. Hilbert wanted Elesa to get to the stage, since she was his biggest concurrent, Elesa brought Skyla with her, Hilbert and Elesa had a little plan, Elesa grabbed the mic and said.

'Skyla, do you believe in love at first sight? Well, I do, because, well, I firstly taught it was weird, but now I can admit it.

I love you.'

Those last words made her blush, and Skyla whispered something in Elesa's ear

'I love you too.'