Chapter 5: Positive

(A/N, the whole episode is in Skyla's pov)

It's been two months since the police arrested me, and I was concerned, because I haven't had my period in those two months, to be sure about it, I went to the Pokémart and bought a pregnancy test, pretty weird place to buy 'em, anyway, I went home and, y'know, peed on it

"Positive."  The one time a girl doesn't want to hear those words, I started crying, I was pregnant, and N was the father... 'Skyla?' I heard Elesa saying, 'why are you crying?' I had to say it, but what would happen? 'Elesa, I... I;m pregnant.' I heard Elesa cry, 'why are you crying?' I said. 'But that's beautiful!' She said, phew! It were only tears of joy, 'but....' She asked. 'we can't, y'know, have sex, so who is the father?' I started sobbing, 'N...' I said, Elesa started crying again, but now, she was depressed, 'how could you?!' She screamed, 'how could you have sex with him?!' She started crying out loud. 'Elesa, I did it because I love you!' I tried to apologize. 'You're not proving you love me by having sex with a pervert who is obsessed with you!' I tried to talk, 'but...' 'No Skyla, I've had enough lies! I'm leaving, go get another child with N!' Then she said four words which would burn in my soul forever. 'I never loved you!' And she walked out... I started crying, and the only thing I could think about is abortion, but then I would kill a poor little soul, I guess I should keep him, or her, and do nothing, guess I should call N. 'Hey N?' I said, 'yeah?' He replied, 'I'm pregnant, and you're the father...' I said quietly. Silence.... 'Skyla, I love you and all, but I don't think I'm ready for a baby, especially at my age of 22 (A/N Let's pretend they're all around the 20) but you always have Elesa...' Again, I started sobbing, 'what's wrong?' He asked. 'Elesa left me...' 'Oh, I'm sorry, don't worry, I'll be there for you, and I'll come over when I can to see our little baby, sorry I can't come to live at yours.' 'Well, thanks for speaking with you again, bye Skyla.' 'Bye N...' And I hung up, wow, he finally cared for me, maybe he isn't as bad as he is.... 

A/N

You expected something different, didn't you? Something happy or something probably, and if any of you reads this, can you please follow Letzheadbang? She means a lot to me, altough we only know eachother for a hour