Chapter 7

"You... you love me?" I whispered. I was in complete shock. I knew he loved me but not in this way. The kiss was amazing, it left me wanting more. I couldn't resist so I gently placed my lips upon his. His lips were so soft. I placed my hand on his cheek as he bit my lip gently asking for permission. I slightly parted my lips and his tongue entered my mouth.

"Yes I really love you." He giggled. A blush came upon my lips and I bit my lip shyly.

"You are so damn beautiful when you bite your lip." He laughed. 

"I...I love you too." I whispered. Cameron's face lit up and he looked like the happiest person alive. He picked me up by the waist and swung me around in a circle. Once he let me down he embraced me in a tight hug with his head resting in the crook of my neck. Although he was taller than me it still felt amazing. 

My heart was racing, my head was spinning. I still couldn't believe he loved me. I had never had someone love me other than family. I was excited but nervous. I was taken aback when he said those three words. 

"Q? Are you ready for bed?"

"Yeah" I said after a moment of silence. I climbed into the bed and under the covers next to Cameron.

"What does this mean?" I whispered.

"It means that I want to be with you, but not until you are ready. I'll wait for you, no matter how long it takes." He said as I fell into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs. When I opened my eyes I was blinded by the early morning sun light. Cameron was sitting at the table sipping a cup of hot coffee.   

"I didn't want to wake you, you looked so peaceful, so I waited to eat."

 I yawned and stretched. I rubbed my eyes probably smearing my mascara all over my face. My stomach growled and Cameron gave me a funny look.  He pulled out a chair for me and started putting food on my plate as I made my way to the table. 

"So what would you like to do today?"

"I wanna visit the board walk and go shopping."

"We can do that, I'll let you shower and get ready and we can go." He said. I nodded my head as I sipped my coffee. 

About an hour later we were both dressed and ready to go. I grabbed my room key and shoved it in my purse, I put  my sunglasses on the top of my head and we made our way out of the hotel. I had found a store I wanted to visit so we entered the small shop. Cameron reached down and grabbed my hand unexpectedly. He squeezed me hand and smiled down at me. I could feel my cheeks burn up and didn't doubt that I was as red as a tomato. I let my eyes wonder the shop for a moment. They landed on a black sundress that had a floral pattern, I found my size and tried it on. I had found a few more items and went to the register to pay. Cameron had politely moved me out of the way and pulled out his wallet. 

"Cameron I can pay for it, its okay."

"No, its my treat, don't worry about it."

"You guys are an adorable couple" the cashier said.

"Oh...oh we aren't....."

"Thank you, I think we are to." Cameron said interrupting me. He looked down at me and winked. We walked out of the small shop hand in hand, I was furiously blushing. We went back to the hotel to put our bathing suits on under our clothing. I put my new dress on and my pair of flip flops. Once I walked out of the bathroom Cameron's head snapped up and greeted me with a smile. His eyes scanned my body and landed on my barren arms.

"You're wearing short sleeves..." Cameron whispered astonishingly. He stood up and slowly walked over to me. He lifted my wrist and examined my wounds, he slowly brought my wounds to his lips and kissed them lightly, like it was going to instantly heal them.  

"I love all of your flaws, always". He whispered and then kissed my cheek. We made our way down to the beach. I tanned for a few hours as I watched Cameron play volley ball with a few new friends. I love him, this trip has made me realize that I don't want to lose him. Ever...