Epilouge.

POV Angelina.

** Fifteen years later**

"Blaze, Blake get ready for school!" I hollered at my nine year old twins.

"Coming!" They yelled simultaneously. Both of them had dark brown hair. They had my curls but Ace's green eyes.

"Let's go Beau." Ace picked up our three year old son. He had brown, almost golden, eyes with black hair.

After driving the twins to school, we went to our cafe, A-Class. Adam gave us the cafe and settled down with Adrianna. We owned more cafes over the country. But we decided that we would stick around this one.

"Goodmorning, mrs. Delgado." Mason greeted. He and his parents were regulars. They love to go here, I kinda feel like I watched Mason grow up. Because he started coming here when he was 4 and now he is already thirteen. He'll turn fourteen soon.

"Goodmorning, Mason." I smiled. "Don't be late for school remember!"

"It was only one time!" He whined.

"That one time you missed two tests!" I squinted my eyes at him.

"I'll watch the time." He promised.

Ash and Lani got married as well. Adrian got out of the closet seven years ago while Anthony is still looking for the right girl.

Alec asked Adelynn out after we graduated. Arthur found a nice girl named Ally, she is also helping with the cafe.

A happy ending after all.

**THE END**