He's back.

POV Angelina.
Dinner was, uhm, different. Adam tried to make a conversation. It wasn't exactly working. "Maybe now, is a good time to tell you guys why you're here?" Adam focused his gaze on the three new guys.

"Go ahead." I encouraged, he hasn't told anyone yet.

"We received this." He handed Anthony a letter, since he sat beside Adam. Tony scanned the paper and the crumpled it in his hand.

"I saw that coming." Adam sighed. "You wanna tell them or do I have to?"

"You tell them. But because of the others, you need to start when I found her." Anthony replied.

"She is the reason you're here." Adam nodded his head to me.

"Wait, what Anthony mean by found her?" Arthur asked confused.

"Angelina was found in the woods, she was quite injured. Tony took her here, patched her up and then I asked if she wanted to stay." Adam summed up.

"What do we have to do with this?" Adrian asked.

"That's the point, her mother died and her father walked out on them." Anthony filled in.

"Now, before I tell this, I have a question." Adam directed his gaze at me. "Angelina, do you wanna stay with us, no matter what?"

"Yeah, I mean I'm happy here I guess." I said a little concerned about what was coming next.

"There is-" Adam got cut off by the door being kicked in. Out of nowhere Ashton, Alec and Adam got a gun out of the back of their pants.

"What the the actual fuck?!" I whispered as people in all black came walking in. They had sniper guns in their hand, there were around fifteen of them.

"There he is." Anthony growled, also grabbing a gun. Since when do they carry guns?! I mean, yeah they taught me how to shoot, but I didn't think I needed it.

While I was trying to get my thoughts straight, Ace had pushed me behind him. Infront of him were Ash and Alec forming a small wall.

A man came into the room, two armed guys beside him. The man was broad, around 6 feet. A tan skin with a short black afro. "Angelina," The man greeted.

My world stopped, he knew my name. I still had no clue who he is. "Why are you here?!" Ace demanded to know.

"I'm here to get something that belongs to me." The mystery man lifted his head.

"It can't be..." I clamped my hand over my mouth.

"Angel, you know him?" Ace turned to face me. I just nodded and pushed him foward a bit. He got the hint and walked a bit closer. I stayed glued to his back.

"What are you doing here!?" I spat glancing at him from my safe spot.

"I came to get you, my dear." He took a step closer.

"Don't come near me!" I grabbed the gun that was in the back of Ace's belt. I pointed it at the guy, Ace looked at me shocked. I stood beside him.

"How is your music and sport career?" He wondered.

"Stopped, both." I spat with an venomous voice.

"How's Edgar doing?" He asked sincerely.

"He's dead!" I growled.

"Dead?!" He asked shocked. "What do you mean dead?!"

"Dead! Mati! Muerto! Gone!" I shrieked. "What don't you understand?"