Restaurant.

POV Angelina.

Adam told us to dress fancy and white. I don't know why but I'm glad Anthony bought random dresses for me. I wore a white strapless, high low dress. On me feet were a pair of white heels, otherwise I looked so small next to those giants.

My lashes were coated with a thick amount of mascara. I added some more stuff after watching a lot of tutorials. I made a few selfies and send them in a group chat with Ailani and Adelynn.

Lani: Wow! Your make up is on fleek! I'm so proud.

Addy: Girl for you are you so dressed up?! ;)

Addy: Looking great by the way!!

Me: Going out for dinner with the guys.

Me: And thanks girls! <3

Lani: You need to teach me that!

Me: Sure but I gotta go now!

I locked my phone and kept it in my hand as I walking down the stairs. I stepped into the living room and everyone stopped. You could hear a needle falling in this silence.

"Do we have to go through this again?!" I chuckled as all of them stared at me with their mouth agape.

"Lina... you... wow!" Alec stuttered. Some things never change. I thought, smiling to myself.

"Really dude?" Arthur chuckled and winked at me.

"Can we go already?" Ashton whined. "I'm hungry." He was still acting like a kid even though he looked really manly. All of them did, black pants and a white dress shirt. Still with their sneakers, but no one cares about that.

Ace, Anthony and Ashton were also wearing a black blazer.

"Yeah yeah." Adam waved his hand. "We need to go in separate cars tho."

"I want the Aston Martin!" I yelled jiggling the keys around in my hand.

"We want the SUV!" Adrian and Ashton screamed.

"I'll join Lina." Ace nodded. "And I'm driving!" He snatched away the keys.

"BMW!" Arthur and Anthony yelled.

"AUDI!" Alec and Adam said simultaneously.

"That's settled then, let's go!" We walked to the garage and Ace opened the car door for me. I smiled and got in.
**
**
**
The drive there was peaceful. Both of us just sang along the radio. After we arrived, all of us got out. I glanced around and saw how weird it must've looked.

We were all standing next to our car. On a row you saw an Aston Martin, an SUV, an Audi and a BMW. And fancy dressed up people. I snapped a picture while the guys weren't paying attention.

They really looked like models. Arthur made the first step and all of us followed. "Table for eight, on the name De Luca." Adam winked at me.

I grinned and went after them to our table. We were all just conversating together while waiting for our food. There were also standing tables. Adam told me that's for after you ate.

You can stand there and drink wine or so. There was also a small stage. Don't know why, but I don't care. I did care that it was next to the beach. I loved the view.

The restaurant wasn't that full. It was quite nice actually. There were a few other tables occupied except from us.

When the food arrived, all of us were just eating and joking around. Not caring that we were in an expensive restaurant.
**
"I'm full." I put my utensils down.

"Already? You usually eat like a pig!" Ashton said.

"I don't have an appetite." I shrugged. I wanted to eat but I couldn't. It felt like my stomach was going to explode. I haven't been eating well, because I felt full all the time.

"You don't have an eating disorder right?" Adam looked at me.

"No, it's just that I've been feeling a little sick lately." I answered honestly. "But it's probably nothing."

They dropped it and went back to eating.
**
I was at one of those standing tables with Ace. We weren't drinking though, just talking about the things that have happened.

Until someone who was walking past bumped into me. "Sorry." I turned around and saw a guy in the mid twenties.

"It's okay." I looked up and he looked at my face. When I did that he dropped his glass. Startled, I took a step back.

"Angelina?" The guy said.

"Yeah, why?" Ace stepped forward a bit. From the corners of my eyes, I could already see that Arthur and Anthony were alerted.

"Who are you?" I asked. Scanning him, going through my memories.

"You don't recognize me?" He looked at me with sad eyes. A girl joined his side, black straight hair and plain black eyes. She wasn't that tall, around 5'4 I think.

"Are you okay?" She asked the guy. Before looking at me and gasping. "Lina?"

"Why do all of you know my name?" My face scrunched up in confusion.

"You've grown into such a beautiful woman." The guy smiled. Just then I looked into his eyes.

"Kaka?" My voice quivered. He nodded.

"Aren't you glad to see us?!" The girl asked, then I hit me, Leah. She took a step closer.

I shook my head furiously. "No! Get away from me!"

"We haven't seen each other in eight years and that's what you say?!" Milano yelled.

"Yes! Because you left me and never contacted again." Wait if they are here, did they even leave?

"Angel who are they?" Ace shuffled closer to me.

"Who are you?!" Milano snapped in a daring way.

"Her boyfriend, got a problem?" Ace challenged him.

"Just leave please." I said as I grabbed a hold of Ace's hand.

"We'll be back!" He said before walking away, Leah following.

"Who were they?" Tony asked after they had approached us.

I sighed. "My family."