Chapter 3

Tyson then saw his brothers arguing and Tyson then saw Zero frowning. Tyson sat beside Zero looking at him. 

"You know don't you?" asked Zero, as Tyson sighed. 

"Yeah.... I know" said Tyson, as Zero looked at his hands. 

"What do we do?" asked Zero, as Tyson smirked and hpmhed. 

"Trust that Gaara can take care of Tia" said Tyson, as Zero put his hand into a fist. 

"I don't know if I can do that" said Zero, as Tyson smirked. 

"Well that's not really your decision to make" said Tyson, as Zero looked at his other brothers  and Tyson laughed a bit. 

"No its not their decision either. The decision belongs to Tia. It's her life after all and this is how she feels" said Tyson, as Zero put his hands on his head. 

"I wish it was simpler... I don't want to lose my sister so soon" said Zero, as Tyson smirked and nodded. 

"I agree, which is why we have to spend as much time with her as possible" said Tyson, as everyone stopped hearing a knock at the door. 

Alton answered it to see ANBU. 

"What is it?" asked Alton, as the ANBU handed a note to him. 

Alton read the note and his mouth opened. 

"No!" shouted Alton, as everyone walked over and read the note as well. 

"Tia's going to Konoha for the Chuunin exams" said Justin, as Tyson and Zero paused and looked at each other. 

"Seems like she's growing up sooner than expected" said Zero, as Tyson smirked. 

The next day Tia woke up and searched through her closet for her backpack. She grabbed all her things that she would need and she then opened the door to her room making her way downstairs to see Alton crying. 

"Alton what's wrong?" asked Tia, as Alton hugged Tia tightly. 

"Tia promise your big brother you won't fall in love with a Konoha ninja" shouted Alton, as Tia sighed and looked at her brother. 

"Alton that won't happen. I could never leave my brothers" said Tia, as Alton looked at Tia about to cry. 

"Tia" said Alton. 

"Well this is good-bye for now" said Tia standing by the front door while looking at her brothers and they smiled sadly at her. 

"You'll be great" said Tyson. 

"Don't worry about us" said Justin, as Tia hugged her brothers. 

"Bye" said Tia, as she opened the door and made her way to the gates seeing Gaara, Temari and Kankuro waiting for her. 

"Ready to go?" asked Temari, as Tia nodded. 

Kankuro then gave her a pass to enter Konoha. 

"Alright let's go" said Gaara, as Tia they started making their way towards Konoha.

 When they walked through the gates Tia couldn't believe how different Konoha was from Suna. She smiled looking at the green grass and feeling the non-sand wind blow through her hair. 

"This place sucks" said Kankuro, as Tia looked at him. 

"Why do you say that?" asked Tia, as Kankuro looked at her. 

"Don't tell me you actually like this place" said Kankuro, as Tia shrugged. 

"Well I don't hate it" said Tia.