Prologue

Name: Alton Kuriska

Age: 28

Rank: Jounin

Personality: Alton is very immature. He doesn't act his age and mostly acts like a spoiled brat, especially in front of his family. He usually treats his sister like a treasure and an excuse to do things his way. However, when something serious happens he starts acting his age and straightens up like somebody turned on switch.

Likes: His family, especially his sister.

Dislikes: Anyone who tries to endanger his families' lives.

Name: Justin Kuriska (But in field likes to be called Scar)

Age: 26

Rank: Jounin

Personality: Justin is the type of guy who enjoys causing pain to others when out on the field. Although he would never do anything to his own family. He's the strong, silent type. However, when Alton agitates him he will explode all out on him.

Likes: The sounds of his enemies screams and the sight of blood. He loves his family, but especially his little sister.

Dislikes: People annoying him and pissing him off.

Name: Zero Kuriska

Age: 21 (Oldest out of twins)

Rank: Jounin

Personality: Zero is a real play boy. He has a new girlfriend every week and has the best luck in the world when it comes to everyday life. He also enjoys smoking to make himself look cooler, although his sister wishes he'd stop

Likes: His family and especially little sister.

Dislikes: Not getting his own way when it comes to arguments.

Name: Sean Kuriska

Age: 21 (The youngest twin)

Rank: Jounin

Personality: Sean is actually the most mature out of the twins, even though he's the youngest. Sean is actually quite a rebel and won't do anything he doesn't want to. That includes missions, the only thing he's actually willing to do is take care of his family and of course especially his little sister.

Likes: Being a rebel and his family.

Dislikes: Anyone forcing him to do things he doesn't want to.

Name: Tyson Kuriska

Age: 18

Rank: Jounin

Personality: Tyson is the first Kuriska to make Jounin at age 8, and ever since he's been asked several times to be the next Kazekage. He has refused the position many times just so he can protect his family and yes you guessed it his sister. Tyson is the type of person to keep to himself and doesn't brag. Tyson is a specialist when it comes to illusions and genjutsu.

Likes: His Family.

Dislikes: Anyone who insults them behind his back or even to his face.

Name: Tia Kuriska

Age: 13

Rank: Ninja academy

Personality: Tia feels like the black sheep of the family. She is the only girl and feels like that her brothers always have to save her. She doesn't like thinking this way, but because of her illness when she was born it causes her too. Her illness was due to a birth affect which caused her unable to use her right arm. However, during battle she has a secret kept from her brothers for a certain reason.

Likes: To be able to be on her own once in awhile and loves her family dearly.

Dislikes: Being treated like she's nothing.

Past: After Tia was born her father went off on a mission to search and destroy Orochimaru for the sake of the sand village. However, he never came back. Tia's mother on the other hand couldn't handle the pressure of raising a family on her own, so she fled the village. So now the brothers take care of each other and Tia as well. (Note Tia can still feel pain and everything in her arm, she just can't move it)