Chapter Twelve - I Don't Know You

Chapter Twelve – I Don’t Know You

 It’s been at least 6 days since I’ve made the bet with Lucien. The past 4 days he’s been taking me to the park and movies. Despite all the dirty looks we’ve been getting I love the moments we’ve had together. He’s a really nice guy. I know what you’re thinking… Why is he Danny going on dates with Lucien so willingly now? Well, I’m not… He’s been forcing me to go with him.

 We’ve also been attempting to hide. You know, like, when we go to the movies we have to wear glasses and stuff. Yeah, I know, really stupid. But that’s what we had to resort to. We were actually at the ice cream shop I work at… Not that I’ve been working lately though. But now that I think about it I haven’t been called in to work from Maddy…

 Lucien and I were all the way at the end of the shop when I heard a voice that I haven’t heard in while.

 “Maddy! I need some waffle cones in the front! You know you don’t like me touching those.”

 I got up from where I was sitting and walked to the front counter, having Lucien looking at me weirdly. “Jesse.”

 Jesse turned around and looked at me. As soon as he recognized me, his eyes widened. “Danny, what are you doing here?”

 “Oh, nothing much…” I replied. “Have you heard all the rumors…?”

 “Yeah, and from what I’ve heard, they aren’t just rumors.” He responded.

 I sighed. Of course they weren’t just rumors. I mean it’s been actually happening for almost a week already! “Yeah, they aren’t just rumors. I mean Lucien’s right over…”

 As I was about to turn around and point at Lucien a large hand touched my shoulder. “Who’s this we’re talking to Danny?”

 “U-Uhm…” I looked over at Jesse who was as frozen as I was. “…This is my friend Jesse…”

 “Oh, really,” Lucien replied, with the friendliest smile… which I found odd. “Hey, Jesse. It’s nice to meet you. I’ve only met one of Danny’s friends and let’s say we didn’t have the friendliest meeting.”

 I saw Jesse swallow and grab the hand that was in front of him. “It’s nice to meet you too.”

 We stood there for what seemed like minutes, until Maddy came into the front holding the waffle cones. She first looked at me with disgust, then Jesse, and then finally Lucien. She stared at him for quite a while, which in fact made me angry. Lucien paid no mind to her and kept his eyes on Jesse… that also made me a bit upset.

 I touched Lucien’s hand that held Jesse’s still. He flinched and looked over at me. “Hey. Let’s go Lucien.”

 “Yeah,” he replied. “We already caught too much attention.”

 I looked around seeing that he was right. Everyone in the ice cream shop was staring at us. Heat rises up my neck as I pulled Lucien out of there as quick as I could. He was right at my heels as my hand stayed wrapped around his wrist, but he managed to slip from my grip and intertwine our fingers.

“You’re cute when you blush.” I scoffed feeling more embarrassed now.

“Just take me home.” I grumbled as we continued to walk.

“Sure thing.” He said making me follow him to his car.

But once we were in there I crossed my arms over my chest and looked away from him. I kept my eyes on the outside world as he continued to drive. I really had no idea why I agreed to all of this. I should’ve told Lucien to go fuck himself and leave me alone finally. But I couldn’t help but be drawn to him every second. And that just made me mad to no end.

“Danny.” I shivered as he said my name right by my ear. I turned only to have our noses touch slightly.

“W-what?” I got out.

“We’re at your house.” Lucien reached up to my face and brushed my cheek ever so slightly. I breathed in sharply as I felt the sparks. I shakily brought my hand up to his.

“L…Lucien…” I breathed out. At that moment Lucien took his chance and leaned into my face. He pushed into me, making me feel dominated. He grabbed my face with both of his hands and pinched my cheeks making me gasp in pain. He took advantage and slid his tongue and glided it against mine. He moved his face and made it more comfortable for both of us until I realized what we were doing.

 I blushed as I opened my eyes in surprise. I pushed him away from me, making a thin line of saliva between us. I wiped my mouth as I looked away from him quickly. I put my hand on the door handle and opened it, stepping out.

 “Uhm…. I guess I’ll talk to you later then…” I said as he looked up at me. He smiled sweetly and waved goodbye at me. I waved back as he drove away quickly.

 I sighed. What was that? I would think I’d push away a guy if they were doing that to me. But no. I went with it. I blushed and felt the heat burn my cheeks. His tongue was in my mouth. Oh my god! I touched my mouth slightly. I could still taste him…

 Oh my… who the hell am I? I have no idea who I am anymore! Am I straight? Am I gay? Do I like Lucien…? Whatever! I need to get inside. I turned around and rushed to the door. Quickly I took out my keys and unlocked the door. Walking in I threw my keys on the counter and trudged up the stairs. God, I was so tired. I need some sleep.

 Once I reached my room, I completely undressed. I slid off my shorts and threw my shirt off, leaving my skin bare. I slid into my bed and completely engulfed myself into my blankets. Now this is the life. My bed. I smiled. And with that I fell asleep in an instant… but with dreams of that night.