Chapter Ten - My Friend Robyn

Chapter Ten – My Friend Robyn

I placed my hand on the cold metallic door. Did I really have to go in there? What would happen? I put it behind my mind and made myself swing open the door. I froze finding everyone looking at me. I walked in, going to my spot, only to find my vision falling forwards. Laughter is suddenly busted into the room, making me groan. I picked myself up, completely regretting ever coming to school or into this class. I stood at my desk to find the words Fucker and Bitch written on it.

 I threw myself into the desk sighing loudly. I looked at my only friend in this class. Robyn. She smiled at me warmly. She looked away from me and eyed everyone before writing on a piece of paper. She handed it to me when she was done. It read:

So you’re with Lucien huh?

Yeah, I guess I am…

Why?

Does it matter?

Uh, yeah. I am your friend loser.cx I gotta know these things.

Lol yeah I guess. Ok well you ready to hear it?

Yup!

It’s nothing.

What?! That’s it? I wanna hear why you with him Danny.

Ugh, fine. .-. I’m with him on a deal. A deal that will last for 2 weeks. And depending on how I react, by the end of the week will determine whether I’m going to stay with him or not.

 So if he can make you fall for him you’ll stay with him?

 Pretty much.

 As much as I adore boy x boy, I don’t want you with him.

Why?

 Because he is just lewd. He is incapable of actually loving a person.

 I looked over at Robyn who was looking at me with stubborn eyes. I smiled awkwardly and placed my pen back on the paper.

 Well I actually think I’m falling for him… bad?

 Duh! Once he gets you, what do you think he’ll do?

 Idk?

Dump you of course! Gah you’re so stupid sometimes I swear.