Chapter Three~Belleville High School.

"Um, excuse me, I'm new today." I mumbled to the woman, as politely as possible. I was stood in the student support office, talking to the woman there.

"Ah, hello! You're...Crissy, right?" She asked, searching through her many piles of papers to find something. Nodding, I glanced around, wondering where Frank had gone. Just as I was about to turn back, I noticed someone standing at the end of the corridor. His quite long, black hair fell over his red-rimmed, hazel eyes which were focused on me, but there was nothing inviting about his look. He was quite tall, taller than me, and wore all black, apart from a band logo on his shirt-The Misfits.

"Here you are." The woman in the office said, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, thank you." I took the pieces of paper and looked at them, noticing my new timetable and a map of the school building. Looking at my timetable, I walked down the corridor, not looking where I'm going. I slammed into someone and was sent flying backwards-I was surprised I didn't fall on the floor! Stuttering an apology, I looked up to notice the boy I had seen earlier. He glared at me, his eyes full of hatred, yet traces of pain.

"Watch where you're going, new girl." He hissed, pushing past me. I tried to apologize, but my words were stuck in my throat. What made him so hostile? What had I done? Confused, I looked around and noticed Frank standing a little way off, standing with three other boys. I was going to approach them when I noticed the black-haired boy had joined them.

A frown on my face, I turned my back to the group and stalked away, my head hung low. My first day was already looking down. Just then, the bell went. I looked down at my timetable and saw my first lesson-Mathematics. Ugh, my worst lesson. Sighing, I shoved my timetable into my bag and hurried off to my maths lesson. When I walked into my lesson, everyone was already seated.

"Oh, you must be the new girl, Crissy yes?" The maths teacher asked, his smile comforting. I nodded awkwardly and looked around, trying to find a space to sit. "Okay, why don't you come sit next to Micheal at the front?" He gestured to a mousy-brown haired boy at the front of the classroom.

Hesitantly, I took the seat next to him, noticing he had moved his chair as far away from me as possible. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed him watching me. I decided to turn to look at him.

"Hey." I mumbled, smiling at him. "I'm Crissy, obviously. So you're Micheal?"

"Mikey." He muttered. I noticed that he somehow resembled the boy I had bumped into in the corridor. Then something struck me.

"Oh! You know Frank? I think I saw you with him in the corridor." I grinned at him. He peered at me through his thick-rimmed, black glasses.

"Yeah, so?" He raised his eyebrow at me, his face showing annoyance. Biting my lip slightly, I shrugged, my courage disappearing with just one of his unkind looks.

"Um, it's just moved in next to Frank's house." I said, almost inaudibly, as I looked down at my new text book. Mikey sighed and looked down at his own text book. I could tell he didn't like me.

It was the end of our third lesson. Everyone piled out of the door once the teacher had dismissed us, hurrying their way to lunch. I grabbed my lunchbox out of my bag, put my things in my locker, and walked into the dining hall. I noticed Frank on the far side of the hall, but then I noticed he was with the boy I sat next to in Math-Mikey.

Sighing, I sat down on one of the tables on my own, staring down at the table. A group of girls, one of them I had paired up with in Biology, sat next to me. The girl I knew-I think her name was Victoria-waved at me, smiling gently.

"You're the new girl, Crissy right?" The girl sitting next to Victoria asked, curiously. I nodded awkwardly, noticing that all five of them were staring at me.