Chapter 10

Deborah pov
David's hands are griping on the steering wheel for some reason. I look at him to see his jaw clench, and his eyes are full of rage. I gulp; I am too afraid to ask him why he is like this.
To avoid his infuriated face, I look out the windows. The night sky was filled with stars. It was gorgeous. I close my eyes, imagining myself working, making money for college. Probably meet a nice guy who doesn't force me to marry him. I wish my life were like that; I have always imagined my life being normal after high school.

It is the total opposite, though. I am a married woman or girl. I don't even feel like a woman. I am only 18; I am not ready to have children. My husband is a Mafia. I have to live with a control freak. A man twice my age. A man everyone fears. I never thought that my life would have come to this. If only I can change the time, I wouldn't have come home that day. I wouldn't have met David Gandy. He wouldn't have taken me.

I do not know how long I have been thinking.
I open my eyes, and we have arrived back at the mansion. I open my door and shut it while David slams his. I don't know why he is acting like this.
"Follow me," he demanded.
I did as I was told and follow him inside the house. We walk past the maids and guards that greeted us. David didn't even look at them while I give them each a smile.
We walk into David's room, and I close the door, making sure to lock it just if something happens.
David turns around, and he has the coldest expression ever. His jaw is clenched, and his eyes are dark.

Why is he like this? I did nothing wrong. All I did was introduce myself to people and stay by his side. 

"You know Edward, don't you?" He all of a sudden asks. I stumble back, and in a few seconds, my back hits the door. I look down at the floor. I can't seem to catch my breath. I am shivering inside; I am too afraid to look into his cold eyes.
"Answer me!!" He yelled. I tense up. I slowly look at his dark eyes. They were filled with so much anger.
"I-I-I don't know him; I just met him at the party," I stuttered. He comes closer to me, and I can feel his hot breath on my face as he leans in closer to me.
"The way he looks at you, he shouldn't have. I wouldn't say I like the way he looks at you, and the way you look at him made me madder. Don't fucking play with Deborah! Tell me!!" He yelled.
At that point, I swear my soul abandon my body. This man is going to kill me. He is a monster, a total psychopath.
"David, please, I don't know him," I said.
He just stared at me intensely. Looking into my eyes. My teary eyes.
"I hate the way the men were looking at you. You're the only mine, and they should know that. Your body, your soul, and everything belong to me. I'm all yours also. Whatever I have belongs to you too. I love you, and you should love me back," he said.
Who does he think he is? I'm not an item. Does he think he can own me?
"I told you, I don't love you," I said confidently.
"Oh, you well, you will have to. You will have to stick with me forever. I will never let you go; I rather kill you than let you go with another man," he said.
I gasped when he said that he rather kill me. I know that I will be stuck with him no matter what, but that doesn't mean that I have to love him. I will never fall in love with this man. He ruined my life. I will not give my heart to him. It will never belong to him.
"So you have to understand when I say that I love you," he said and kissed me roughly. I felt his hand take my dress off.

"You look beautiful in this dress. I know I chose the right dress for you," he whispers through the kisses. 

He then lifts me and carries me to the bed.
1 hour later
David covers us with his warm blanket, and I lay my head on his chest as he hugs me.
"I love you," he said and kissed my forehead.
A tear roll down my face before I fell asleep.
Edward pov
1:00 am, I am still not asleep. Deborah is David Gandy's wife. He is the most dangerous Mafia ever. He is also my dad's friend. He killed tons of people before. Why would Deborah marry someone like him?
She is young and beautiful. She can date other guys that are not dangerous like him.
Or maybe she was forced into this. I'm sure he is the reason why she ran away.
"Sir, I got what you ask for," Andrew said and handed me a file of papers. I nodded and dismissed him.
I open the files to see information about David and Deborah.
David doesn't have any weaknesses. That man is rich and powerful; of course, he doesn't have any weaknesses. He had never fallen in love. Then why did he marry Deborah? Did he finally fell in love with someone?
Now that he has, she is his weakness. Anyone can use that against him.
I smirk; that's all I need to know.
Deborah pov
I was woken by someone kissing my neck. I open my eyes to see David kissing my neck. He notices me awake and kisses me on my lip.
"I'm so obsessed with you," he said.
Yup, this man is bipolar.
"David waits; we did it last night," I said as I felt him kissing me lower and lower.
"I don't care," He growls.
That made me shut my mouth.
"Oh yeah, your mom called me; she wants us to go have lunch at your house," he said and stopped kissing me.
I had a huge smile on my face. I haven't seen my family for a while, so this will be great.
"I never said that we're going through," he said and smirked.
What is wrong with him? Now I can't see my family?
"David pleaseeeeee" I plead as I yank on his arm.
"What are you going to do for me?" He asked. I wonder what he meant by that. I stare at him, trying to figure out what he meant by doing something for him.
After a long moment of thinking, I got what he meant. Seriously, omg!!
Well, since I want to see my family, I might as well do him a favor.
I pushed him down on the bed and got on top of him. He smirks as he watches me ride him.
2 hour later
Finally, David is done with me.
Since we spent the whole morning doing stuff, it is almost time for lunch. I got out of the bed and grabbed my robe that is on the chair. I ran to the bathroom to get ready. I look at David, who is leaning against the bathroom door staring at me intensely.

I shrugged and went back to fixing myself. After washing my face and applying some makeup, I gasped when I saw David behind me.
I slowly turn around to look at him. Why is he like this all of a sudden?
"So you're happy to leave?" He asks as he grabs my waist to make me sit on the stool.
"Ahum, I miss my family," I said. He raises an eyebrow.
"You're never happy with me," he said.
Yeah, because you don't treat me right, this man is crazy.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"You never smile at me without meaning it," he said.
I roll my eyes; why is he bringing this up?
I don't want to be late.
"David, please let's not talk about this. I really miss my family, and I don't want to be late for lunch. Besides, I'm hungry; we didn't eat breakfast," I said.
"But I ate something better," he said and winked before walking out of the bathroom.
It took me a while to realize what he meant by that. Omg.