24

"Many of you are surely wondering why I have summoned you at this hour" Snape begins

"It's come to my attention that earlier this evening Harry Potter was sighted in Hogsmeade. Now should anyone student or staff attempt to aid Mr Potter. They will be punished in a manner consistent with the severity of their transcription, further more. Any person found to have knowledge of these events who fails to come forward will be treated equally as guilty"

Well the sighting was right and why didn't he mention Ron, I mean who would be able to see Harry's dark over easier than the ginger mop? 

"If anyone here knows any knowledge of Mr. Potter's movements this evening, I invite them to step forward. Now

I look at the floor trying not to make a sound, Harry nudges me a little motioning me to step out of the way. He steps out of the Gryffindor section causing everyone to gasps 

"It seems despite your exhaustive defensive strategies, you still have a bit of a security problem, Headmaster" Harry speaks as the doors open and The Order walk in, mostly all members of the Weasley family but still. 

"And I'm afraid it's quite extensive. How dare you stand where he stood. Tell them how it happened that night. Tell them how you looked him in the eye, a man who trusted you and killed him. Tell them"

Snapes pulls his wand out causing McGonagall immediately drawing hers out and stepping in front of Harry. 

"Did anyone else notice that?" I ask as we all quickly move to the side

"See what?" Neville asks

"Snape's face when McGonagall drew her wand. He face dropped and he lowered his wand before quickly holding it out again. He doesn't want to duel her"

McGonagall starts throwing spells at him but he blocks them then leaves via the window but not without making the Carrows pass out or something before leaving. What on earth was that about? 

"Coward" McGonagall yells and everyone cheers except me as I'm too busy working out why Snape did that. 

The rumbling sound of thunder appears causing everyone to go silent and a girl to start screaming. I quickly move closer to Neville who wraps his arm around me holding me close as another girl starts screaming. 

"I know that many of you will want to fight some of you may even think that to fight is wise but this is folly. Give me Harry Potter. Do this and none shall be harmed. Give me Harry Potter and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched. Give me Harry Potter and you will be rewarded. You have one hour." You know who speaks into my head which makes me close my eyes tightly and try to block it out. 

When it's all quiet I open my eyes again seeing people surrounding Harry, me and Neville walk over joining them and I take a hold of Ron's hand. 

"You ok?" He mouths

"I don't know" I mouth back