Chapter 12 ~ Training with the Gryffindors

Chapter 12 – Training with the Gryffindors

Britt's making her way to the Great Hall, looking for Alex along the way. When she arrives and when she still hasn't seen Alex, she begins to worry. She spots Draco at the Slytherin Table and walks up to him.

“Draco, have you seen your sister?”

“No why?” he asks her. He scrunches his eyebrows and looks worried.

“I can't seem to find her... really weird. She wasn't in the dorm, so I have no idea. She hasn't come back after talking with the weasel.” She frowns, suddenly Draco's expression darkens when he looks past her. She raises her eyebrows at him.

“I have an idea where she is.” He storms away from the Slytherin table. She turns around and sees him storming up to George Weasley. She turns on her super-hearing and hears Draco ask “where the fuck is my sister, weasel?”

Britt sighs. 'of course... why haven't I thought of it.' She walks up to the two guys and leans on Draco's shoulder with her elbow, crossing her legs. George's scared when he sees Brittany “last time I saw her was with Fred in our dorm.” Brittany raises her eyebrows, while Draco's looking mad. Draco grabs Britt's arm and pulls her with him to the twins' dorm. He lets himself into the common room, through the hole, and opens the door from the dorm with his wand. Britt and Draco see Alex laying there on the naked chest of Fred Weasley. Their eyes widen, especially Alex' when she sees her brother standing there in the doorway. Draco seizes them up and then storms angry out of the room. Britt's still standing awkward in the doorway, with wide eyes – staring at the both of them. Alex swallows deeply “Britt? I can explain...”

“Don't...” with that Britt runs after Draco. She sees him in the hallway, leaning against the wall with his face in his hands. She quickly hugs him. She can't stand seeing people sad, so she hugs him until he hugs back. It doesn't take a while before Draco hugs her back. She pulls back “easy Draco. It's gonna be alright. If she wants to be with an ass then let her. It's her responsibility.”

He sighs, but knows she's right. She smiles at him and hugs him one more time. Suddenly they hear someone scraping his mouth. They pull back and Britt turns around. Her eyes widen when she sees Oliver standing in front of her, but then her eyes fill with lust – seeing his clothes. She smiles at him, but he glares at them. She frowns with a questioning look. Oliver speaks up and says “can't you two filthy Slytherins get cozy near your own common room?” Britt frowns at him, but Oliver raises his eyebrows at her.

Draco says: “go to hell Wood.” Draco grabs her arm and pulls her with him to the Great Hall, but Britt yanks her arm back from his tight grip “I have to go to the toilet. See ya.” She quickly walks back to where they came from and spots Oliver “hey Oliver.”

He ignores her and walks further. She runs up to him and pulls him into a dark corner. Oliver sighs and pulls his arm out of her grip – glaring at his secret girlfriend. Britt frowns at him “what is it Oliver? What did you mean back there?”

“Shouldn't you be with your boyfriend?” he retorts back.

“What do you mean? I am with him now.” she smiles at Oliver carefully, but he doesn't smile back.

“No I meant your Slytherin boyfriend.” Britt frowns and suddenly understands why he's so angry “Oliver... you don't mean Draco do you? Wait... are you jealous?”

Oliver's glare gets worse “yes. And yes.” Britt suddenly starts laughing, holding her stomach. Oliver gets offended and wants to walk away, but Britt pulls him back “Oliver I don't like Draco. I was just being nice, after he saw his sister laying on Fred's chest in his bed. I'm not attracted to him and by the way... he's way too young and cocky. He's a friend, just like Kate is your friend. Do you think that I don't get jealous of her? She can just be at your side all the time, but I can't. I have to be your secret... at least that what you wanted.”