Chapter 9 - Revenge: Part 1

3rd  person

Ginny nods on the door from Alex’ and Brittany’s room. Alex hears Ginny knocking on the door and lets her in. They both look at Brittany and Alex and Ginny grin at each other when they see that Brittany is still sleeping. Alex goes to the bathroom and grabs a cup, there she does some water is and then walks back to the bedroom. Ginny chuckles when Alex sneaks up on Brittany. She giggles and then throws the water over Brittany. Brittany shots up from the bed and glares at Alex.

Brittany suddenly sees Ginny laughing in the corner and she glares at her too. She stands up from the bed and walks to her closet. She gets some clothes, glares at both girls once again and walks to the bathroom. She quickly changes her clothes and walks back to the bedroom. Ginny and Alex chuckle when Brittany once again glares at them. Brittany narrows her eyes at the both of them when they chuckle at her. When the both of them sees Brittany narrowing her eyes at them, they fall silent.

Ginny sighs and asks “you girls ready to go? I have to go to the Gryffindors.”  The other 2 girls nod and they walk together to the Great Hall. When they walk through the door, everybody looks at them. Brittany and Alex smirk, but Ginny sighs. She whispers in Brittany’s ear “I don’t want to be feared. So I’m sorry, but I don’t wanna do the attitude.” Brittany nods and Alex, who heard it too, says “doesn’t matter Gin.” Ginny then walks away to the Gryffindor. Alex and Brittany have to admit that it hurts for Ginny to walk away from them. Alex shrugs and places her elbow on Brittany’s shoulder. They walk further to the Slytherin Table and sit down. Alex turns around to face Brittany and asks “what are you gonna do today?”

Brittany smirks at her and says “gonna ask Marcus if I’m allowed to… train.” Alex smirks, because of her hidden words. Brittany stands up, gives Alexandria a hug and walks to Marcus. She sits down next to him and asks “so… you wanna… train?” Marcus smirks at her and pulls her up. He then walks outside of the Great Hall, still holding Britt’s arm. Just when they leave the Great Hall, Britt looks back and sees Oliver staring at her. She furrows her eyebrow cocky at him and smirks. Marcus pushed Britt against the wall and says “so… where do you wanna train.”

Britt smirks at him, bites her lip and says “Quidditch Pitch.” Marcus chuckles and they walk to the Pitch. He pushes her behind the stands and kisses her. He lifts her in the air and her legs find their way around his waist.

While Britt and Marcus are making out, Oliver is realizing what a mistake he made. He watched how Britt made her way over to Marcus and sat down next to him. He saw Marcus smirking, when Britt was talking to him and he didn’t like that smirk one bit. When Marcus pulled Britt up and with him to god knows where, he was cursing. But before Britt was out of the door, she looked at him. He tried to smile at her, but when he saw her raised eyebrow and her smirk – he stopped himself.

Suddenly someone bumps his shoulder into Oliver. He looks to his right and there is Fred. Fred smirks at him and asks “do you have a crush on Brittany?” Oliver scoffs, but blushes and stutters “n-no.” Fred raises his eyebrow and says slowly “suuure.” Oliver rolls his eyes and Fred asks “you ready for Quidditch Practice?” Oliver nods and the whole Gryffindor Team goes to the Quidditch Pitch.

Britt and Marcus were still in their heavy make-out session, when the Gryffindor Team start their Quidditch Practice. They both look at each other and Marcus smirks, while Britt rolls her eyes. They lean against the stands and fix themselves a bit up. They smirk at the Gryffindor Team, who still don’t see them standing there. Oliver is just shouting out commands. Finally George spot the two of them standing there. He flies up to Oliver and whispers in his ear “look down. Against the stands, Flint and DeVitto.” Oliver looks down and there they are indeed, smirking at them. He flies down and walks to them. He glares at them and asks “why are you here?” Brittany smirks at him and Marcus says cocky “nothing. We were busy…”