Chapter 10 - Revenge ~ part 2

Brooms, Quidditch and Oliver Wood

Chapter 10 – Revenge ~ part 2

3rd person:

Britt and Alex walk down the stairs, searching for Fred. When they arrive at the Great Hall, they immediately see Fred and George sitting on the bench by the Gryffindor Table. Britt looks at Alex and smirks. They sit down and Alex waits for Blaise to come. Blaise is an important piece in the revenge game. Suddenly Blaise sits down next to Alex. He puts his arm around her shoulder and smirks at Fred.

Fred frowns when he sees Blaise and Alex, and the way Blaise smirks irritates him. Alex is his, at least that's what he thinks. He quickly stands up and leaves the hall, ignoring George's calls.

Alex, Britt and Blaise smirk when they see Fred leaving. Britt gives Alex a push and Alex walks after Fred. When she finally finds him she starts her act. She wraps her arms around his waist and brushes her lips against his ear, blowing some soft breath in them. Fred quickly turns around and we he sees Alex, he smiles. He leans forward, but Alex stops him. She takes his hand and leads him towards her room. She pushes him inside and says to him “I get really turned on when I think about, but you know... it's the things that you wear in my daydreams what turn me on.” Fred looks suspiciously at her and Alex smiles. Fred asks “what do I wear?”

Alex leans a bit closer and whispers “you always wear underwear and after that we always have a heated make-out session. Can you make my fantasy true.”

Fred nods, before he really thinks about it. Only caring about being able to make out with Alex. Alex smiles and walks towards her closet. Pulling out some undergarments, she walks back to Fred and gives them to him. He smiles softly and pulls it on, seeing Alex's lustful gaze on him. She slowly walks towards him and bends down to grab his clothes. After grabbing his clothes, she runs away. Fred who was too slow to realize what was going on looks around and tries to run after her, but the door was already locked. He looks around for his wand but doesn't find it.

While Fred was searching for his wand, Britt was standing behind the door. She slowly opens it and walks inside. She waves her wand and immediately makes a sort of picture. Fred hearing a click sound, turns around and sees Britt there – smirking. He frowns and asks “Britt, thank god. Help me find my wand.” Britt raises her eyebrows and scoffs “nope.”

Fred sighs helplessly and says “please.” Britt smirks and gives him some clothes. Fred smiles and pulls it on. Then he walks away, cursing mentally at Alex. He walks to his room and sees Alex in front of his door. She kisses him and he groans – actually angry at her, but still giving in. What he doesn't know is that Draco is standing there too, making a picture too from them kissing. Alex opens her eyes – still kissing Fred – and glances at Draco. Draco gives her thumps up and signs for her that she can stop. Then he sneaks away to the Great Hall.

Alex quickly pulls away after Draco tells her to. She whispers to him “gotcha.” Fred not understanding why she said that, frowns and was just planning on asking her when she walks away.

Blaise who is now in the Great Hall with Draco is editing the pictures, so they can't see Alex on the pictures. Because if they did see Alex on the pictures, she would embarrass herself and the boys don't want that.

After the boys are done with editing they wait on Britt and Alex. Just as they were planning on grabbing something to eat, the girls arrive. Britt nods her head to both of the boys and sits next to Marcus. He places his hand on her thigh carefully and she smirks “can't stop touching me huh, Marcus?” Marcus chuckles and says “you know me so well.”

Oliver is feeling like he stalker, when he keeps searching for Britt. Finally he gives up and walks to the Great Hall. The side he sees there almost makes him gag, Marcus' hand on Britt's thigh. He decides to stop the both of them and walks to the Slytherin table, seeing all the Gryffindors looking shocked at him. He walks to Britt and says “DeVitto, I need to talk with you. It's very important.”

Britt is shocked when Oliver suddenly appears behind her and tells her to come with him. She stands up, gives Marcus a kiss on his cheek and walks with Oliver outside. Oliver is quick to act when they're outside and pushes her against the wall. He says, nuzzling his face into her neck, “you're driving me crazy. I'm sorry for what I said. People just can't know that I, Oliver Wood, like you, Brittany DeVitto.”

Britt's shocked beyond words when he says that and only stares at him. Oliver chuckles and looks her deeply in the eyes. Suddenly Britt comes out of her petrified state and smiles softly at him. “This can't be happening Oliver. I mean I'm the Queen of Slytherins. I'm the school's ice queen. Why do you like me? I'm just a weird half Veela.” Oliver grins at her and says “that's because I like you just the way you are, I wouldn't want you any other way. Now do you accept my apology?” Britt nods quickly, for once she really let her ice cold wall drop and let him in.

Oliver slowly leans in and hears Britt's breath hitch, when he leans really close. Suddenly Britt comes in action too and closes the space between them, pressing everything against him. Oliver groans and Britt smiles, realizing what for effect she can have on him. Oliver licks her lips, asking for entrance. Britt doesn't give it and that frustrates Oliver only more. He pushes her further into the wall and trails his hand down the side of her body – which is full with womanly curves. Britt moans and Oliver takes that as his chance. He slips his tongue inside of her. They both moan when their tongues collide, feeling the softness and warmth coming from each other's tongues. That's the moment both of them realize that they are crazy for each other.

Oliver suddenly stops and nuzzles his face into her neck. He gives her soft kisses all along her jaw, making Britt arch her back a little bit as she moans. He opens her cloak and unbuttons some buttons from her white blouse. He trails his hot mouth down her jaw – kissing almost everything. He meets the beginning of her breasts and looks up to Britt, asking for permission. Britt moans and arches her back, making sure he knows that he can't stop now. Oliver gets the clue and kisses further down.

He continues to move him mouth up and down over her jaw and the beginning of her breasts. Suddenly he stops remembering that they're outside and against the wall of Hogwarts. Britt whimpers when he pulls back and tries to pulls him closer to her. He chuckles and whispers in her ear “we're outside Britt. People can come outside and they'll immediately see us.” Britt groans and transports them into her room. She locks the door with magic and pushes him back onto the bed. She climbs on top of him and starts to kiss his neck, sometimes nipping his sensitive skin. She then pulls his earlobe with her teeth. But before thinks got too heated, Oliver pushed her away – gently. She shakes her head and asks “what's wrong?”

Oliver gets a faint blush on his cheeks and says “things were getting carried away and we should do it special.” Britt chuckles at his words and kisses his cheek. Oliver was about to stand up and walk out of the door, when Britt pulls him back. Britt looks at him with her beautiful eyes and asks “can you stay with me for a few more hours?” Oliver nods and lays down next to her, cuddling up with her. He kisses her cheek and they slowly fall asleep.

While Oliver and Britt were having their intimate moment, Alex was sitting in the Great Hall – staring at a certain Fred Weasley. She was hesitating about their plan, she didn't really want to hurt Fred a lot. Only just maybe teach him a lesson, but she still liked him... a lot. Tomorrow the plan will be known for the rest of the world and Fred will be exposed.