My Fellow Nerdfighter

Thank you for deciding to take a look at my work, I really hope you enjoy it! Please Vote/Comment. I love comments! And fan if you want J I hope you enjoy

For those who are not familiar with references such as Nerdfighter.

Nerdfighter: People who instead of being made up of bones and organs and stuff are actually made out of awesome. They fight decepticons on behalf of Nerds everywhere!

DFTBA: Don’t forget to be awesome

French the Llama: An exclamation of excitement.. Not actually a French Llama

I will make these in every chapter needed

“Saying 'I notice you're a nerd' is like saying, 'Hey, I notice that you'd rather be intelligent than be stupid, that you'd rather be thoughtful than be vapid, that you believe that there are things that matter more than the arrest record of Lindsay Lohan. Why is that?' In fact, it seems to me that most contemporary insults are pretty lame. Even 'lame' is kind of lame. Saying 'You're lame' is like saying 'You walk with a limp.' Yeah, whatever, so does 50 Cent, and he's done all right for himself.”

―John Green

Intro:

As I walked down the long narrow hallway, I saw it. They had him pinned up on the dark red  lockers. The tall, shaggy blonde, muscular onewas holding him up, that was Dan he was in my first period, he even helped me find my way to theatre... And Todd and Luke his buddies with dark black buzz cut hair were looking through the boys bag and throwing stuff out of it. The boy being pinned had Dark hair, messy but in a cute way , thick black glasses. His jeans light and an oversized blue sweatshirt.

“Your such a loser you know that Lewinski!” said Dan.

“Really? Says the guy on steroids pinning a poor guy like me up onto a locker?” Said this boy. This was my first day at a new school and I already witnessing bullying! Its only the first day! They grew quite Dan was whispering something.

“What‘s that Dan? You want me? Is that why your pinning me up on these lockers? I’m sorry bro, I don’t roll that way!” Said the boy against the locker, Dan grabbed him and pushed him onto the locker again, this time really hard.

“I should kick your face in, Watch your back were not done here.” Said Dan, he gave him another slam and dropped him, the boy slid down the lockers sinking to the floor. He put his face in his hand for a second ruffled his hair and got up and walked toward the science room. As it turns out that was my class too. He walked in, a followed a bit after. We were about 15 minutes late.

“Two tardy students, I am over filled with joy” said our professor, who just so happens to look like Santa! His belly was so round and face so hairy, white as snow too :)

“I am sorry” I said looking for a seat the class was packed.

“Lewinski and…” He trailed off bringing out a sheet of paper.

“Ms. Sanders” he said firmly “The class is full and we have picked our lab partners” he said looking around. “You two will be lab partners and will have to sit on the floor until tomorrow, so I can get some desks in here” he said gesturing to an open wall for us to sit against. I sat after this Lewinski guy. I noticed our teachers name was on the board, he had terribly sloppy handwriting. He sat down and immediately pulled out a notebook jotting down everything they teacher said. I am horrible with physics this should be fun I thought to myself.

“So who can tell me the answer, an airplane accelerates down a runway at 3.20 m/s2 for 32.8 s until is finally lifts off the ground. I want you to determine the distance traveled before takeoff.” Everyone pulled out a calculator, just as I reached for mine, Lewinski had his hand up. Literally 3 seconds after the question, I looked over to him he had no calculator. The teacher Mr. Thornton called him.

1720 m” he said.

“Good.” he said as he wrote it up on the board.

“Nerd.” Some one said, the room was to big to put a name on it.

“Saying 'I notice you're a nerd' is like saying, 'Hey, I notice that you'd rather be intelligent than be stupid, that ” he said he was about to go on but Mr. Thornton cut him off “Enough.. Or you’ll be thrown out Lewinski” He shut up, looking down at notebook. I noticed that was a John Green quote the second I heard it. I ripped a chunk of my paper off my empty notebook. I wrote on it in blue pen

"Nice quote I love John Green”

I slid it over to him he looked down at it quickly glanced at me and took the paper opening it up and reading it. I saw a smile form on his face. He showed his teeth, they were nice and white, straight too. He turned it over and scribbled something onto it. He slid over to me and I read it:

"I didn’t think anyone caught on to that, he is an amazing writer isn’t he? ” 

“Absolutely, what is your favorite book of his? I love The Fault In Our Stars”

I slid it over to him. He smiled even wider when he read it he looked at me. And I saw his whole face, he was really cute. He wrote something and slid it over.

“That happens to also be my favorite Do you by chance happen to be a Nerdfighter?”

That made me smile very, very wide.

I wrote eagerly:

“’French the Llama this is a small world I happen to be a proud Nerdfighter  ”

I think I just made a new friend. I thought to myself.

-----------Please vote DFTBA--------------

Authors note: Do you like it? Oh and if anyone likes to design bookcovers, could you make one for this? Please? If interested in that message me :) thanks!!!