Chapter 5

Hey guys! I am back, it is summer so hopefully i will update more. I wanted to say thank you so much to the people who are liking and commenting, you guys are the reason i upload. And just generally thanks everyone for reading, and hopefully enjoying my piece, anywho, love you all hope summer is going good! So as always like/comment, and if i am lucky hopefully you will fan! :) Enjoy!!

The rest of that week of school went by amazingly. I really liked hanging out in our little “group” , truthfully they were just awesome people. It was Friday, and like every normal teenager, I wanted to get out. Gym was awful, I just was not feeling it; my theatre class went well and physics was hard. The good thing about physics was that Peter was my partner, and my lord was I grateful for that. He is very smart, so he kind of tutors me through the class, which is so nice of him. After P.E. I headed to art, art was just a chill class, Andrew and I would talk through the whole class, peter would sometimes join while drawing, Mainly though, Peter would listen to music and really get into his art, boy was that man passionate about art. Me and Andrew have become pretty good friends, we just sort of tell each other about our day, and got to know each other a bit better. He is a baseball player, loves hanging out with his friends, and is looking for an adventure in life. Those are the basics that I learned of him, he is also really into music and art, which just made us click. He was my art buddy, I walked into my class and took a seat, Mrs.Landon  was in a lounge attached to her room enjoying some Starbucks, oh the jealousy. Again, I was greeted with a warm smile, I love people who smile it makes me feel so welcomed and happy. 

“Hey” I greeted him, while setting my bag down on the floor, damn that physics book was heavy. I let out a sigh.

“Hello, book too heavy?” he asks looking down at it, he let out a little chuckle. Okay maybe the book wasn’t that big, but it was heavy!

“Don’t judge me. We all cant be gifted strong baseball players can we?” I asked smiling

“You do not even know if I am gifted, you should come watch me play sometime” he said earnestly. 

“ I will definitely!” I responded cheerfully, knowing I did not understand baseball at all, so I would be a clueless guest. 

“Speaking of hanging out, um, my birthday is this weekend and..” he was about to continue, but I interrupted.

“OH MY GOSH ANDREW HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY, WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME SOONER” I exclaimed, many heads turning our direction, he laughed in return.

“Well I was wondering if you and Peter would want to come to my place tomorrow, I am having a party in celebration of my 17th birthday.” he explained

“Totally I will be there.” I say turning to Peter and pulling out his headphones.

“Ouch!!” he yelled while holding his ear.

“I am so sorry!!” I apologize, I didn’t mean for that to hurt. He laughed, smiling.

“It is cool, what’s up?” he asked.

We gave him all the info and he said he could come, we also asked if it was cool to bring some of our friends, and Andrew agreed! I was so happy, this was going to be so much fun.  

*******

I got home and immediately ran to my step-dad Paul.

“Hey Paul, wanna be the most amazing step-dad ever and take me to the store?’ I pleaded. He smiled at me

“And for what may I ask missy?”

“Well my friends birthday party is tomorrow and I need to get him an awesome gift!” I explained

“Okay, sounds fair, lets go.” I smiled so widely, Paul was awesome. Unfortunately I didn’t have my license yet, so I couldn’t drive around without a parent, I only had my permit.

As we drove an idea struck me! I turned the car around, and pulled us to a stop. 

“Where’s the nearest sports store?” I asked and he led me there.  Paul by the way is the reason we moved here, relocation for my mother and Paul’s love. So he was familiar with the surroundings. We entered the sports store and I immediately ran to the baseball section, grabbing a baseball glove. Now I know what you are thinking, but trust me I have an idea that will make this a cool glove. And with that we headed home. 

------------------Authors Note---------------------------------

Favorite characters? How do you like it? How are you guys, btw? Please like if you enjoy really helps me out!!