Chapter 10 - A storm

Neal paced the former office of Arabella's with impatience. Where in the hell is she? He thought to himself. He kept tabs on her even after she left, Bella was his even when she decided to leave him. It's not his fault that his secretary was great in the art of seduction with that long strawberry blonde hair, and luscious red lips that knew how to please a guy. Now the stupid whore is pregnant and I have to pay for it.

"Um, hello can I help you?" Asked a voice from behind him laced with a hint of sarcasm.

"Yes, I was told that Arabella Lane worked here." He replied as he turned around and faced the blonde beauty standing in front of him. He had seen her face before in countless photographs his private investigator took of Bella for him. Kayla Reece was everything he knew she would be from her perfectly clean background check. As if even for a minute he would let his Bella run around with anyone less than ideal, she still represented him.

Kayla shook her head as the stranger slowly eyed her up "Well, I hate to break it to you sweetheart, but she left for Montana about a month ago to get married." She said with sadness in her voice. "Is there anything I can help you with instead?"

Neal clenched his fists to try and control the anger that was building up inside him. How dare she run to another guy? "No, it's fine, thank you for the information." He managed to say through his clenched teeth and stormed out of the building.

"Marcos, this is Neal I need you to find her and now. She is somewhere in fucking Montana and I want it done yesterday." He spat into his cell phone. This was far from over and soon her pretty little ass will be back here in New York being the perfect housewife she so vowed to be.

You can run but you can't hide Arabella Marie Lane, I will find you if it's the last thing I do.

Okay loves, i did a different point of view and want to know what you think?  Neal is gonna make a few appearances and he likes to stir up problem.