Chapter One - The Questioning

Carlotta's POV

I zip my dress a bit further up, hoping my master won't notice.

"I said, leave it how I put it!" He says softly in my ear. I undo it, allowing it to show part of my bra. "That's much better." He whispers in my ear, trying to seduce me, but failing miserably. "It's such a shame that you need to have a Rada'Han around your neck. Would you rather I made it prettier to match your beauty?" I shake my head at his question. I slip my hand into his shirt, mentally facepalming. "So eager." He mutters. I take the key out of his pocket from the inside of his shirt. I allow him to do things to me, I wouldn't allow anyone, just to stop him getting suspicious. As soon as he leaves, I undo the Rada'Han with the key I stole. It immediately gives me my magic back to it's full strengh. I have part of Rahl's han, part of Zorander han, part of Amnell han and part of my own han, which I trained myself how to use. I can use any magic and it has no effect on me. So with a Rada'Han on, it reduces my magic to a normal persons. Wthout it I am the most powerful person in the world, Old and New together. No-one has ever been as powerful as me, not since the Creator herself, I am more powerful than even the Keeper of the Underworld. No-one can defeat me. My Lord, Darken Rahl, does not know that magic has no effect on me. I used magic to make the agiel hurt, which broke me. I now have an agiel, that will not hurt me if I touch it, but will hurt the victim. I serve no-one now. I turn myself invisible and run through the palace. I grab the boxes of Orden, turning them invisible as soon as they touch me. I leave the palace through a secret entrance that only me and the Mord'Sith know of. No-one sees me leave (naturally) and I run through all the barriers, and as soon as I reach the tree line, out of the sight of all the guards, i allow myself to be visible. A man and a woman come out of the trees and attack me. I use magic to keep them away from me. As soon as I'm a mile or two away, I allow them to move again. I hear them following me. I turn myself and the boxes of Orden invisible. They curse. 

"We've lost her." The girl says, even though I am right in front of her. I make one finger visible and push it against her lips and she screams. I make it invisible again and she screams again. THe man rushes over to her. 

"Are you OK? Kahlan! Kahlan, are you OK?"

"Did you see that?" Kahlan asks. Kahlan. Where do I know that name from? Dang, girl, that be my sister! My non-siamese twin, to be precise. I fully reappear and she practically jumps into the guys arms. I chuckle before the guy pulls his sword out. I take one step back, keeping the boxes invisible.I then kick the sword out of his hands and catch it with my empty hand. I make the boxes visible. "Richard, she has the boxes or Orden."

"Hi Richard. Remember me? Girl from Midlands. 13 years old. Carlotta. Nightwisp. Magic. Torture stick. Taught how to chop wood by you. Needed to be safe. Wants peace and freedom. Came from Aydindrill. Remember? The girl you also said a few days before I left, at 14, that you could/would never love anyone as much as you loved me."

"Lotta? Oh my god, I remember you! Do you remember Michael just firing questions at you as soon as you gained consciousness?" 

"Yep. Kahlan, do you remember me? The twin that got kidnapped at 4. The one who was kidnapped by a really nice girls family, the Masons, who took me to Stowecroft?"

A/N I rememebred my password... Or rather I had stayed logged in on my phone... So on my phone I am noneedtofearimhere and on my laptop im LOTS1234567890

At the side is Cara's Theme Song: Fight till the bitter end

Love you all...

Caitlin xxx

<3