Prologue

"Dad! Dad, come look! A girl just came through the boundary! Dad!" He yelled. He ran to his Dad after hiding her away behind a tree. His Dad and older brother came running after him when he ran back to the tree after getting them. His dad picked the girl up and they went back to the boys house. The boy refused food, drink and sleep after she had been layed down on the bed in his room. He stayed by her side, until she regained consciousness, 4 days later. "Dad, she's awake!" He yelled through the house. 

"Who are you? Why are you here? Where did you come from? How are you here? What do you want? How old are you? Tell me!" The older boy asks, but not the dad. The dad comes in. 

"Calm down, Michael, the girls only just regained consciousness. Answer him slowly, take your time." Their dad says. I bow my head slightly out of respect. 

"It's alright sir, I'm called Carlotta, I'm here because i needed to be safe, I came from the Midlands, Aydindril to be exact, I'm here because of a nightwisp, a magical stone that will do as you bid and will giveup her life for anyone who weilds it, I only want peace and freedom, and I'm 13." The girl responds.

"So am i! I'm 13!" The younger boy says. "I'm Richard, Richard Cypher." He says eagerly.

"Is there anything I can do for you Carlotta?" THeir father says. She nods slowly.

"Give me some work."

A/N Grenade is Richard Cypher's Theme Song