You're Cray Cray

Picture of Katy

***************************************

The irritating alarm clock goes off once again disturbing my sleep. I got up and walked into my bathroom and did my morning routine. 

I changed into a light blue skinny jeans that's ripped in both knees, a white tank top, a white halter top that's long in the middle and short on the sides, and beige plaid slip on shoes.  I put my hair in a neat bun. 

I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs.

I was in the middle of texting when I hear a honk outside. 

"Bye." I smiled at everyone. 

I walked outside to see Aaron leaning against his car with his hands in his pockets with a boyish grin. 

"You look hot." He smirks wrapping his arms around my waist and drawing me close to his body. 

"You know there's something I've been wanting to do since the first day we talked." He states his face leaning closer to me. 

"What?" I asked almost breathless.

He leans down and touch his lips to mine. I literally feel fireworks the minute my lips touch his. His lips are soft and smooth. We pull apart breathless. 

"What was that for?" I look up at him. 

"For just being you." He gives me a quick kiss before opening the passenger side of the car for me. 

I get into the passenger seat. 

I looked up and noticed new boy staring at me with a frown. 

"Who the hell is he?" Aaron ask glaring at the new boy. 

"New guy and his family just moved in" I shrug. 

"Well looks like someone likes you." He says through gritted teeth. 

"Why do you think he likes me?" I frown. He didn't answer just kept his eyes on the road. "Are you going to answer my question?" I ask. 

"He just has that look on his face and you clearly do not see the effect you have on people especially the male species." He says. 

I just roll my eyes at him. 

We get to school and of course since he practically runs the school all eyes were on the car. I got out and all eyes were averted to me.

This is what I heard all as I walk down the parking lot all I heard was whispers about me. Like asking "Who am I?" "How hot I am," etcetera. 

 After what seems like forever I was finally inside the school but of course I have to deal with stares as I walk to my locker. 

I finally get to my locker and I started inputting the combination. 

"Who are you? And why are you opening this locker?" Kelsey asks completely serious. 

"Kelsey, its me, Amanda." I said and her eyes literally bulges out of her head. 

"You look stunning." She says observing my outfit. 

"Thanks." I smile. 

"OMG, Amanda, is that you?" Claudia ask walking up to me. 

"Yep." I replied popping the P. 

"I'm so proud of you." Juliet hugs me. 

"Yeah, you're wearing clothes with color. " Claudia says as we start walking to class.