New Outlook

Picture of Aaron

******************************************

I awaken again to that stupid ass alarm clock. I hate whoever invented alarm clocks. The person who did should be in front of firing squad.

I climbed out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I changed into black skinny jeans with ripped knees, a loose fitting gray top that I tucked into my pants in the front, and original Adidas.

I grab my bag and skipping downstairs. 

"Hey, want breakfast?" Katy ask. 

"No thanks." I sighed. 

"Why do wear clothes like that?" Katy ask. 

"What? I like my clothes" I said sounding offended. 

"Well I like that you're switching up finally, like with the ripped knee and shirt tucked in your pants in the front but you need more colors to bring out that pretty face of yours." She pinches my cheek. 

"Hey." Damien waltzes into the kitchen. 

"Hi." I smile a little thinking about what Katy said. 

I felt my phone buzz snapping me out of my day dream. I pulled it out and saw I had a text from an unknown number.

It read "I'm outside." 

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. I looked out the curtains and saw Aaron leaning against his car.

How in the hell did he get my number? I walk outside. 

"What are you doing here?" I ask coming to halt in front of him. 

"Well you don't have a car so I figure I pick you up, it's the gentlemen thing to do." He smiles at me gesturing for me to get inside the car and I just had to give in.

"So you're a gentlemen now?" I question raising my eyebrows.

"There's a lot you don't know about me." He winks. 

The whole way to school we just talked about a bunch of random things until we finally get to school.

I climbed out and all eyes were on me, great I hate attention. I keep my head down as I walk into the school. 

"What was that?" Claudia ask walking up to me. 

"What was what?" I sigh. 

"You riding in the sexiest man alive car." Juliet says. 

"He offered me a ride, he's just being nice." I assured before they make a big deal out of nothing. 

"I thought you hated him anyway." Kelsey stated.

"Well we had detention together and we just started talking and really got to know each other."

"I bet you did." Juliet winks.

I just walk away irritated. 

I decided to skip first period, I'm just not feeling it. 

I was walking the halls when I bumped into the head cheerleader Nancy. 

"Oh, its you." She hisses. 

"What about me?" I ask.

"You're the one trying to steal Aaron away from me." She says with a sneer. 

"Oh please, Aaron doesn't even like me." I state the obvious. 

"Yeah, I must be out of my mind for any guy to like you." She smirks.