First Time Meeting

Picture of Amanda

************************************************

Beep, Beep

"Ugh!" I groaned slamming my hand on my alarm.

I stayed in bed for a few more minutes after my alarm clock went off but I eventually climbed out, I don't need a detention for being late. 

I shuddered when my feet hit the cool floor.

I walked into the bathroom and took a shower. I changed into pale pink skinny jeans, gray converses, a fitted dark gray hoodie that I love the way it shields and protects me, maybe not against a bullet but you get the picture.

After I put my hair in a neat ponytail. I walked downstairs for breakfast and grabbed a blueberry muffin, I hate eating in the morning but you got to eat something otherwise I'll just starve all day.

I started my walk to school nibbling on my blueberry muffin while listening to my song Live For  by The Weeknd.

I got to school and immediately walked to my locker. As I was getting my stuff out of my locker my best friend Claudia ran over to me and hugged me.

" Hey, it felt like forever since we last saw each other." She exaggerates.

"We just saw each other yesterday here and at my house." I state.

"Who cares, you're my bitch and I will always miss you." She hugs me. 

"Yeah sure Claudia." I shake my head and headed for first period. 

I don't get why Claudia is friends with me. She has long, blonde, golden hair and mesmerizing blue eyes and a body most girls would kill for. 

If I was a lesbian, I would so do her. Just saying.

Claudia just rambled on and on about this party I definitely wasn't going to. All of a sudden she stop talking, I looked at her and she was staring off into the distance. I followed her eyes to what she was looking at,  which was the star quarterback of her school also known as the school player. 

I just rolled my eyes at her since she had a dreamy look on her face.

"Don't make that face, how can you not want him?" Claudia ask grabbing my arm preventing me from walking any further. 

"I'll admit he's hot but he has no regards for other girls feelings when he takes their virginity instead he just drops them like a bad habit and that's why I'm not obsessed with him like you girls." I shake my head and walking off until I got to my English class. 

When I got to the class I sat in the back and try to be invisible like I usually do. When the bell ring, people started filling in the class. The number player in the world would be in this class.

She finished attendance and started talking about today's plans.

"Well you guys know at the beginning of the year when school started back, we haven't got a chance to get to know people, so were going to do that today with the partners I assign you, then you will have to write them down on this sheet paper full of questions." She finished with the class groaning." She starts reading the partner list." Eric Hernandez and Quin Santilla, Alley Fischer and Nick Oliver, Amanda White and Aaron Touchstone." Once she said those words everything sound muffled. I have to work with that asshole, I can't stand him, as you probably know he's the jackass I was talking about earlier. "Well people, get with your partners" Mrs.Richardson says sitting back down in her desk chair

After that Aaron slumped in the seat next to me. "Who are you?" He ask rudely as he sits in the chair next to me. 

"Amanda." I replied he in the same tone as him.