Jasico (Jason and Nico)

Jason's POV

Were all in our cabins for the night since the lake flooded up into our camp. For all I care, it's Percy's dads fault. The mermaids were extra pissed about all their homes in the lake being washed up, but they were excited to be close to the males of the camp. I don't blame em. There is a lot of attractive guys, including Percy. But I pretend not to notice, because all I need is Piper. But even my love for her is withering.

I find myself tossing and turning in my cot. not being able to sleep. My windows breathed in damp warm air into the cabin and began making my skin all sweaty. My breaths came short and I decided to get up and push my way out the door and hover in air through the camp. I find myself hovering in front of Nico di Angelo's cabin and my skin tingles. I rest my hand onto the door handle and push forward. I find him curled on his queen sized bed and I watch him for awhile.

My kneels start buckling at the slaughter of exhaustion and I climb in next to him, wrapping my arm across his waist hugging him to my chest. He flinches at my touch and wakes up eyeing me. "J-Jason?" He stammers sleepily.

"Yeah?"

"Why are you in my bed?"

"I got lonely, and.. I didn't want to sleep with Piper.. so I sort of came here,"

"Why here?"

I shrug, being a little offended by his harsh words, but I don't really blame him. I wouldn't really want to be cuddling with my crush's best mate. Nico tosses and turns in bed and finally ends up cuddling into my chest, falling asleep. I smile and stroke his long tossled hair falling asleep myself. I mumbled the words "Love you Nico..."

I grin and close my eyes as I hear him whisper. "I love you too"

Ugh, enjoy :)