4 chapter

Dylann P.O.V.

After we were done eating we left the dinner to drive around town.

"So why do you think those guys look so, in to you?" asked Realin.

"I have no clue, it's not like I'm good looking."

"Oh sweetie yes you are and don't let anyone tell you different. Okay? Okay?"

"Yeah, yeah I get it but that still doesn't answer way they come over to our table," I said to Realin, as I turn the corner. And right there, as if waiting on us was the two guys from the dinner.

"Ew pull over I want to talk to them," Realin said rolling the window down.

"Are you crazy?"

"No just do it."

So I did, I pulled 'Ron' over to the side of the road to were she was facing the guys.

"Hey there boys, I got a question," Realin yelled out of the window.

"Oh yeah and what's that?" Jack said looking at Realin with questioning eyes.

"Well I wanted to know if you got a thing for my friend here," she said pointing at me over her shoulder.

" If I knew you where going to ask them that I wouldn't have pulled over," I mumbled to my self.

"Sorry sweet cheeks but I got a girl," Jack answered back.

"Then why did you come sit with us, hun?" I rolled my eyes at her, she was just make things worse.

Jack looked over his shoulder to his friend Hale then said, "we felt like it."

"Yeah right, tell me the truth," after this I stopped listening to the two of them fight, I looked out my window and didn't notice when someone walked up to the window.

He knock on the window, I rolled it down, Hale put his hands on the window, and looked in at me.

"Hey," he said with a smile.

"Hi," I smiling back.

"I wanted to know, since you're now and stuff, if I could show you around town," he said if a hopeful smile.

"Um."

"She would love to."

"Realin!"

"Here's her address, and number," she said writing down my address and number, "pick her up in an hour?"

"Realin!"

All she did was hand Hale the paper and smile big at me.

"Um are you okay with this?" Hale asked looking at me.

"She's fine with it."

"Realin I can answer for myself, and I guess, is an hour okay with you?"

"Yeah see you then," he said giving me a huge smile.

"Hale, we have to get going, if we don't Al will kill us," Jack said from the other side of the car.

"Yeah, yeah okay, um see you later?" Hale said first to Jack then to me.

"Yeah," I said smiling up at him.

"Bye, Dylann."

"Bye, Hale."

*

"Realin I can't believe you did that," I yelled at her once we got back to my house.

"Oh come on, like you wouldn't have said yes," she said heading straight to my room.

"No, I would have said thanks but I was going to spend the day with my best friend, but now that's been shoot to hell."

"Oh well," she said walking in to me closet.

"Realin what are you doing?"

"Looking for something for you to wear on your date," she answered as she pulled dress after dress out of my closet.

"It's not a date he's just showing me around town, that's it," I said laying down on my bed.

"Sure, you keep telling yourself that," she said still pulling out dresses.

"What dress are you looking for?" I asked, getting annoyed with her.

"That white one you have."

"I have like three white ones."

"The strapless one."

I sighed, "you're really going to make me wear that dress?"

"Yes, there it is," Realin said, pulling out the one dress I wish I could burn.

It was white, strapless, with lays of lace from the top all the way to the bottom, it end about mid thigh, and had a pink ribbon that ended in a bow that rapped around my waist.

"Here put it on," Realin said throwing the dress at me as she start digging in my closet again.

I sighed but did as she said, "what are you looking for now?" I asked as I pulled the dress over my head.

"Shoes," was the only answer I got out of her.

 I was sitting on the end of my bed waiting for Realin to find the shoes she was looking for.

"Here we go," she said coming out of my closet with a pair of black high heels.

"No, I'm not wearing those."

"Yes you are, so don't even try to fight me on this," somehow she always won the fights about what I would wear to go almost anywhere.

"Fine," I said though gritted teeth.

"Good, now where is all your jewelry?"

"Over there," I said pointing to the desk sitting in the far corner of my room, she all but skipped to it and started to digging in my jewelry box.

I had my heels on by the time she had pick out the 'perfect' pair of earrings and bracelet.

"Here," she said handing me a pair of pink flowered earrings with a diamond in the middle, and a bracelet with light pink ovals chained together. I sighed but put them on, then got up to look at the damage she had done to my jewelry box. Looking in the box I saw something that made heart stop for a second.

I picked up the engagement ring trying not to cry, I slid it on to my left hand ring finger, looking at its beauty.

"Come on Dyl, I got to do you're make up and hair," Realin said pulling me out of my thoughts.

*

Once she was done, my hair was in messy curls, and I had black eye liner and mascara on.

"So what do you think?"

"I look great, thanks Rea."

But before she could answer the door bell rang.

"Ew that most be him," Realin said jumping up and down.

"Don't worry I'll get it," I said getting up and heading for the door.

"Wait your bag," Realin said handing me the cream colored clutch that had a rose lace in black.

"Thanks," I said leaving my room to get the door.

Realin had been right, when I opened the door there, on the other side, was Hale.

"Hey," he said once I opened the door all the way, " you look great."

"Thank you, but it was Realin's idea," I said looking down at the shoes that I knew would be killing my feet by the time I got back.

"Well you still look great but don't you think those heels might start hurting after a while?"

"Yes they will, but I wasn't going to fight her about them."

"Okay well we should get going," he said pointing over his shoulder at a red pick-up truck, I smiled and said okay.

Dylann's outfit for the 'date': http://www.polyvore.com/date/set?id=46849378