Chapter 2

Raelin P.O.V.

"Time to get up sweetie," my mom yelled though the door.

I sighed and got up from bed, I looked at my phone and saw that I had missed six called and two text message, all from John.

I looked at the texts; the first one was 'hey babe what do you want to do tomorrow' and the second one said ' UR MOVING?????????'. Well he knows so why call him?

I put my phone back on the table and went to take a shower.

*

I got out of my bed and my phone started to go off, I answered it without thinking.

"Hello?"

"When were you going to tell me you were moving," John said, not even letting me answer, "what hell were you thinking date me till you move then drop me like trash. Well news flash we're over," and that was the end of the call and our relationship.

My phone started to play theory of a deadman's by the way, I answered it "hey Dylann what's up?"

"When are you guys getting here?" she asked as if her parents were jumping on her back about it, witch they, more then likely, were.

"I don't know," I said walking out of my room and out to the car, "wait, we're leaving now."

"Thank God, hurry," and she ended the call.

*

"God, I love you," said Dylann, pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

"Hey Dyl what's wrong?" I asked her, she only says she loves me when A) she waits something or B) something went wrong in her world.

"Here," she said handing me her phone that was opened to a text message. It read "Hey Dill I was hoping you would go to the dance with me...... What do you say?'

"Oh sweetheart I'm sorry."

"We move and he asks me out all in the some day. This day can not get any badder,"

"Badder?"

"Worse, happy?"

"Yes, now come on, I miss Ron so much," I said, talking about her red Volvo 'Ron'.

"Oh I see you're only here to see him, and you said you weren't two time John."

"Lets not talk about him."

"Oh did he take it hard?"

"Like I said lets not talk about it."

*

About an hour in to the trip my phone started to go off.

"Hello?"

"Babe I'm sorry I didn't mean it. I'm really sorry where are you I really want to see you," said John.

"I'm... some where in Nevada."

"You already left. Damn it. What are we going to do?"he asked me.

"Like you said we're done, I'm moving and it wouldn't be easy to stay together when we are half way across the country so it's over," was the last thing I ever said to him.

"Are you okay?" asked Dylann.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said, looking out the window.

"Are you sure? 'Cause we can talk about it," she started, "it's not like we don't have time."

"We're over, it's not a big deal. Moving will just make it easier to move on. Now that we are done talking about it, how about some music?"

"Fine."

*

The houses we pulled up to were big and other then the fact that one house had a dark brown door and the other was a lighter brown they looked the same.

Dylann parked 'Ron' on the street in between the houses, and we both got out.

"Welcome home sweetie," yelled Dylann's mom.

"Yeah home," Dylann whispered to me, before giving her mom a big smile.

.

.

.

.