Chapter 1

Dylann P.O.V.

Raelin was in my closet looking for something to wear to the party she was make me go to.

"Okay what about this one?" she asked as she walked out of the closet to show me."Does it say I'm ready to party or get layed?" she asked.

I looked at the top then back down at my book, and said "it says you forgot I wear that for a Halloween costumes last year."

"Well I could still pull it off, it's not like..." but I cut her off before she finished.

"Yes it was to a school party and yes everyone at this party has seen it before," I said without looking up.

"Fine," she said as she walked back in to the closet.

I finished reading two pages before she come out and said " I love this top." I looked up to see one of the tops my mom had got me for some lunch in at her work, that I end up not going to.

"It looks great on you, you can keep it," I said thankful to get it out of this house.

"Okay your turn."

I rolled my eyes but got up any ways, not wanting to get into another fight with her.

*

By the time we were done I was wearing black ripped skinny jeans, with a black cropped jersey tank top, and my black All Stars. Raelin was in a tank top with ruffles down the middle, a pleated grey skirt and Black and grey plaid flats.

As we were about to leave my mom called us into the kitchen were all four of our parents were sitting at the kitchen table.

"Is every thing okay?" I asked a little worried. Both of our parents knew we were going to a party, so that couldn't be it, but other then that I had no idea why the were here.

"Can we make this quick, we really need to get to that party," said Raelin.

"Sorry girls no party," said my second father all so know as Mr. O'connor.

"But daddy...."

"No buts," he said cutting Raelin off, "I said no and that's it."

Raelin went into her sad face mode, trying to make him say yes. I rolled my eyes at her then asked " what's going on?"

"Girls I think the two of you need to sit down," said my mom.

*

"We're what?" yelled Raelin as she all but jumped out of her chair.

"All six of us," started my father, "are moving down to the town were the four of us grew up," he finished by waving a hand at himself, my mom and Raelin's parents.

"Why," was the first thing I had said since mom told us to sit down.

"Because we feel that...." my mom start but Mrs. O'connor finished for her.

"We all need a new start and that this will be good for all of us."

"But it's not really a new start for you guys, just Dylann and I."

"We are not going to fight about this," said Mr.O'connor, "we are going home to start packing."

"And Dylann, you need to start to, so go to your room," said my father, I felt like I was a little kid being sent to their room for being bad.

"When are we leaving?" Raelin asked the one question that I was scared to know the answer to.

"Tomorrow."

And with one word our worlds were filped up-side- down.

*

My mom and I had all my stuff packed by 12:30 that night, the only things not packed was the pjs I had put on two hours ago, a pillow and blanket and a t-shirt, jean, and flip flops for tomorrow or I guess today.

"Get some sleep sweetheart we will be leaving in six hours," said my mom right before she walked out.

I sat down on my bed, right as I layed down my phone went off playing Katy Perry firework all so know as Raelin ring tone.

"What?" I asked in a harder tone then I meant to.

"Oh someone's in a mood," she started and didn't stop,"can you believe this I think all of them have lost their minds, I mean it's the middle of the school year and we have to change schools now, and what about all our friend...... Oh my gosh what about Johnny? He's going to hate me and we will be done, I can't believe this what am I going to do?"

"Rae," I said stoping her, "We're moving, get over it, and for John, you said it your self that the two of you were over before you even started so chill. Call him before we leave and tell him goodbye. But right now I want to sleep so good night."

She sighed "your right, see you tomorrow, night," then she end the call.

.

.

.

.