{03}

(Ryan Guzman as Anthony Ross)

Emily's P.O.V

Today is the first soccer game of the season. Anthony had to repeat Senior Year again which was a surprise, but he was cool with his friends off to college as some did what they like. I walked downstairs to Lacey, Riley, and Naomi with there bags. "We as having a sleepover here". Naomi squealed with excitement. "We ask your dad if you could have a sleepover with us as he then said we could have it here". Riley as they followed me back to my room. "Your room is huge". Lacey said as they put their bags next to my closet. "I know". I said as we walked out and downstairs as we walked out to see Chris on his motorbike and he was holding a spare helmet. "Hey Em, want a ride?" Chris asked as the girls walked to the car as they wanted me to go with him and I meet them there. "I haven't been on one before-so, I not comfortable". I said as I put the helmet on and he sat facing me. "It's going to be okay... Just hold me by my waist". I sat behind him as I wrapped my hands around him and he started driving. We soon got to school as he parked it, I got off as I take the helmet off, I flipped my hair as I saw Chris staring. "What?" I asked as he walked to me, he holds my hands and he kissed me. "I think I'm falling for you peach cake". I giggled at that. "Well, first cute and second I thought I was babydoll". I said as he pulled me closer and he kept kissing me. "Can you save theses kisses after the game and the sleepover I'm having with the girls?" I asked as he raised an eyebrow at me. "Why?" He asked as I pulled him inside and he stopped as he got in front of me and I saw a group of guys walking this way. "Chris man, who the girl?" The blondie asked as he twirled my hair around his finger and I was feeling uncomfortable. "Leave her alone". Chris said as the guy with the curly brunette hair pushed Chris to the fence. "Why? Is she your girlfriend?" The curly brunette hair guy asked as Chris said she's just a dumb person. "Let me go Blondie". I snapped as he chuckles and a dark guy takes over as he slapped me. "Shut up you little bitch". He shouted as I kicked him and he grabbed me by my neck. "Don't forget to pay up". The guy let go of me and he then pushed me to the ground. Chris dropped next to me as I felt tears falling down and I looked at him. "Why are you helping me? I know why I'm just a dumb person". I said as he looked away and I got up as he did after me. "Babydoll, I only said it to the guys". He said as he hold my hands. "I don't care! You still fucken said it". I said as I ran inside as everyone was walking in when the bell rang.

~*~

I was finishing writing my summary as then the bell rang and everyone expect for Chris left the room to first break. "Em, talk to me?" Chris asked as I put my pen in my pencil case and I shut my book. "Why?" I asked as I stood there and he stood in front of me. "Babydoll, I wanted to ask you something before them faggets came to us". He answered which was good for a start. "What was that then?" I asked again as he then said forget it. You will say no. "Yeah, maybe if you didn't say what you said that this morning". I grabbed my things and I run to my locker crying as the girls were there. "Hey-what's the matter?" Naomi asked as Riley rubbed my back. "Oh, no! Emily Ross got rejected by the bad boy and pounding about it". Bailey said as I kept my face in my locker. "How pathetic that girl is". Macy said as she is Bailey's best friend for life as well as Lexi now. "She told me her brother Liam buried in the ground for her to die". Lexi said and yes he buried me into the ground because it was his chore to do on a Monday afternoon and take me out before dinner. What Lexi said was a huge lie, I would never tell her that. "Let's get out of here". I said as I slammed my locker door and me and the girls walked to the girl's bathroom. They were talking about how to deal with it and I was nodding until I was at the point where I was to hurt myself.

(Warning: Self harm moment happening, sorry)

"I'm fine girls, I'll meet you outside". I said as they said okay and walked out. I felt my scissor in my pocket as I opened wide, I swiped it across my hand fast as I saw blood oozing out. I washed the blood off and I threw the scissor in the bin as I hold my cut and I walked to the nurse office. "Emily, how many I help you?" Ms. Jodie asked as I showed her my cut. "I have a cut". She walked to the sink as she put her gloves on and she was dabbing wet cotton ball on my cut. "How did this happen?" She asked as I had to lie to when flash backs were coming back makes me want myself to cut myself a again, but deeper.