{02}

(Tyler Hoechlin as Jason Ross)

Emily's P.O.V

I woke up with tear staines on my cheeks and I remembered everything what I've been through. I sat on my bed as I put my bunny slippers on as Anastasia walked in with my breakfast as she placed it on my bed. "Morning Ms. Anastasia". I said as she smiles. "Morning Emily, your dad left money with Derek-I mean Mr. Hensley for your lunch". I thanked her as I phone rang.

"Hello Lace"

"Hey, I'm going to pick you up, but I need to send me your address"

"Yeah, I'm send you it now"

"See you soon"

She cut off the line as I sent her the address. I walked to the bathroom as I put my phone in the speaker as I Nasty by Kid Ink.

I stripped from my clothes as I got in the shower to have a warm bath. I rubbed my berry shower gel over my body as it felt like the music was flowing around my body and I shower the shower gel off me as I saw y bruises were slowly fading away. I turned off the tap as I grabbed my towel, I wrapped it around me and I got out as I saw Chris looking at me from my window as I quickly got to my walk-in closet. I grabbed my red bra as I put it on I got my 36 red crop top, I put my undergarments on as I put on my light short jeans on and I sat on the floor as I put my white ankle socks on and then I put my white top tops Converses on.

 I grabbed my red bra as I put it on I got my 36 red crop top, I put my undergarments on as I put on my light short jeans on and I sat on the floor as I put my white ankle socks on and then I put my white top tops Converses on

I walked to the bathroom as I got my curler out, I turned it on as I soon started curling my hair and I soon finished. I put my beanie on and I grabbed my bag as I knew Anastasia would make my room clean. I take my phone as I saw Mr. Hensley at the door. "Would you like to ride with the boys Ms. Emily?" Mr. Hensley asked as I shake my head. "My friends are here to pick me up... I'll see you later". He nodded as we walked out the house as Riley and Lacey were were talking to Anthony and Braydon as I ran and I hopped in the car. "Guys, my friends are off limits, see ya". I said as Lacey started driving off. "That was rude". Riley said as I sighed. "Well, they are players as I don't my friends to get hurt by my own brothers". I said as they nodded. We parked the car as we got out, we lined arms as we walked together and together we can do anything a recording to Naomi as I do believe that. Our lockers were next to each other as we thought who should be the leader as we thought it should be Lacey as Lacey said I should, but majority rules. Then they walked to the classroom not to be late as then Chris slammed me back to the lockers. "Everyone is saying we are dating and they saw us kissing in your bathroom yesterday". Chris said as he leaned closer. He was so nice yesterday and now he's rude, does he had bipolar? "Your the bad boy here as for I am the girl who gets abuse by everyone". I walked away from him as I walked to class, the bell rang as tears were falling down. I sat down with Lacey as she was rubbing my back.

~*~

I was text my step brother Liam.

Liam: My mum is coming after you soon since she is under custody

Me: Let her come and let's see what happens

Liam: U aren't afraid?

Me: My dad actually cares for me as he said he'll do anything for me

He then stops messaging me as my dad message me.

Dad: Hey Princess

Me: Hey King daddy

Dad: After school, I'm going to get you a better phone plan

Me: Okay, I better go

Dad: Okay, see you later

I put my phone away and Chris pulled me to the corner of the gym at the back since the girls were in the library looking for books and we stood there. "Look, if you pull me out here to be more rude... Just fucken do it". I snapped as he pulled me closer to him, he wrapped his arm around me and placed his other hand on my face as I placed my hands his shoulders and he kissed me.

 I snapped as he pulled me closer to him, he wrapped his arm around me and placed his other hand on my face as I placed my hands his shoulders and he kissed me

"I just hurt the most beautiful girl... As I feel terrible about it" Chris said as I shake my head. "I'm not a beautiful, I'm ugly". I said as he holds my hand. "Your beautiful and your broken". He said as he rest his head on my forehead. "They say 'She's beautiful, but broken'. I am broken and I always will be broken". I said as he pressed his soft lips on mine. "Not for long". He said as he holds my chin. "What do you mean?" I asked as he smiles. "You will understand". He holds me in his arms as he kisses my forehead. "What are you doing tonight?" I looked at him and I turned my body to his. "I'm going out with my dad after school and I don't what I'm after". I said as he smiles. "We can see what time your later". We were walking to the hallway as the girls ran to me with my brothers. The guys did there hand shake as Chris holds me close to him as Lacey went to Anthony as Riley went to Braydon. "Why are you with my little sister?" Anthony asked as Braydon said why my twin sister. I'm his twin as I looked at Chris and he smiles. "I needed to speak to her alone from everyone". Chris said as they nodded as for Lacey and Riley, they just winked at me. We all walked to class as we all sat down, Chris pulled me to his lap, I sat down on him as he placed his chin on my shoulder. "Tomorrow Bailey is having a party". Bailey is the queen bee of the school and the biggest slut too. "I hate her guts". I said as she stood at the door and she locks her eyes at me. "Why is that Emily?" Bailey asked me as I didn't answer. "Answer me bitch". I looked at Braydon as he threatens her. "Touch my twin, your dead". She said baby and flipped her hair as she then walked away.

The bell rang as Anthony, Riley and Naomi walked out of class into there class. "I need to sit at my table". I said as he let's me go and I leaned to his ear. "You got my first kiss". I whispered as I saw him pulled my table and chair next to his as I sat down. "That's good babe". He whispered back as he holds my hand and I rolled my eyes. "You are beautiful on the outside and the inside, but I need to get to know you". Our maths teacher told him off as he said whatever turkey. "It's Mr. Turkey to you as for you Emily, I advise you to sit away from Chris". Mr. Turkey said as I chuckled.

~*~

I saw my dad talking to my friends as I walked to them and I notice Chris watching me approaching them. "It's nice to meet you Mr. Ross". Lacey said as I notice the cheerleaders looking at my dad. "Likewise girls, come on princess we are going out to the shops". Dad said as I hugged the girls and Mr. Hensley opened the door as we got in and so did the boys. "I'm totally digging Lacey". Anthony said as I wanted to throw up and I literally wanted to throw up. Dad gave me a bag as I put it over my mouth and all the dirt from my stomach came out. "What did you eat?" Braydon asked as he pinched his nose and he would be thinking it smells. "Three jam doughnuts". I said as we stopped by the road, I got out as I threw my bag of vomit in the bin and Mr. Hensley gave me a wet wipes as I whipped my mouth. "What a day". I said as I got back in the car.