{14}

Emily's POV

I was watching some tv shows and I saw Chris walking in as my dad and he was looking mad and then calm. "This guy hurts you, just give me a call". I nodded as I walked to my desk. "Hey King Chris". I said as I banned to him and he walked to me. "Hey, my not Queen". Chris said as he leaned against my wall. "So... What brings you here?" He moved his hair back as he smiles. "I made a mistake and I'm doing what I can to fix this. Your the one for me... I love you". I sat on the desk as he walked closer to me and I felt his lips brushed against mine.

He had his hand on my legs as I placed my hands on his neck

He had his hand on my legs as I placed my hands on his neck. "Are you joking right?" I remembered yesterday at the prom.

I was watching Lacey announcing whose is King and Queen. I walked out where there were candles leading out somewhere. I continued to followed the path and I saw Chris standing there as I saw his phone on a stereo playing some music. "Chris?" I called as he approached me and he takes my hands. "Emily, I wanted a proper dance with you". Chris said as I smiled. "Of  course". I smiled as I rest my head on his shoulder. "I thought this was for your girlfriend?" I asked as he span me around and I went back into his arms as our faces were inches away from each other. I leaned to him and I kissed him. "No, just for you. Just wanna start something with my reputation". He said as he picked a flower from a pot and he puts it in my hair. "Really Chris?" I asked as he span me around again and to his arms. "Call me Christian". He then kisses me again. We then walked in to see Bailey with her crown and Isaac putting a crown on Chris's head. "Care for a dance?" He asked me as I smiled. "It would be my pleasure". I replied back.

I looked at him and I heard some screaming. I intertwined my hand with Christian as we walked out to the balcony, to see bitchie Bailey. "Chris baby, you can't leave me for her". I looked at Chris and he then kisses me. I then looked back at Bailey who was looking a mixed of different feelings. "I'm gonna get you!" She stormed off and our people rolled in. "You guys wanna come to the beach?" Isaac asked. "I'll get changed". I said as I pulled Chris to my closet. "Why did you do that?" He got on his knees and he pulled out a box. He opened it and I see bracelet. "Emily Ross, will you be my girlfriend?" I nodded and he stood. "Of course Chris". He puts it on and we kissed. "I'll see you outside". He said as I pulled off my shirt. "Okay, don't keep staring". He smiles and walked out. I can't believe that, I'm with Chris. I never thought I could be with bad boy, it was never planned in my life.

~*~

I was on the rock watching the other being stupid in the water. "Emily?" I saw Chris sitting next to me and I laid on his lap. "Yesterday was a night I can't forget". I said as he smiles. "Is it because... I confessed my love for you babydoll?" I got up and I looked at him. "Because you made us have an awesome night". I kissed him and he moved my hair back. "Well, I love you and I wanted to be with you". He pulled me close and I pulled his chin down. "I love you too. I have never believed that I had fallen for you until now". He just smiled and he got off. "Come, lets go get some food". I jumped off as I ran and I looked over to see him with his arms crossed. "Come to the water first". I said as I pulled off my shirt and I threw it at Isaac as I walked to the water. "Hey!?" I looked at Chris who was walking to me and he was in front of me.

Riley's POV

I was watching Chris and Emily being incredibly stupid. I saw Dylan with ice cream and he gave it to me. "Thanks buddy". I said as he smirked. "Emily!!" We saw someone taking her to the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry short chapter guys. I've entered this book and my other two more books He Held My Hand in and Christian's New Family wattys2017.

Lets see what happens with Emily?

-My Pretty Kittens