Showtime Disaster, and Friends In Need

"Al's coming!" Megatron realised. Braedimus Prime and Daphne gasped, looking to the door, as they heard the footsteps outside.

"Go. Go on, Striker." Blades told Striker, who was hesitant to jump into the box.

"Striker, look at me." The blue and white femme looked over to Heatwave. "I promise, you will come out of the box. Now, GO! NOW!"

The 'Bots all jumped into the box, as the Mystery Inc. toys all head off into their cabinets. Braedimus and Daphne both climbed into their glass cabinet case, and as they closed it and got into their position, Al walked in, armed with a camera in his hand.

"It's showtime!" Al announced, holding up the camera.

~*~*~

Soon, Al began to set up the figures and toys into position. He set up the Mystery Inc. characters up in front, with Fred and Shaggy on the left and right, whilst Scooby and Shaggy were in the middle. The Cybertronians were standing behind the Mystery Inc. gang, Megatron in his box on the left and Grim and Heatwave were on the right. Blades and Striker were on the left, leaving an empty space for Braedimus and Daphne.

"Money, baby. Money, money, money." Al laughed manically, then headed over to the glass case. "And now, the main attractions." He opened the case, and pulled the two toys out, unaware of something going on.

He placed the Prime and the redhead in the centre, the latter being on the former's left shoulder, but as he does so, he saw something that made him freeze: her whole right arm was gone!!

"NO!" Al screamed out, looking around for the missing limb. "Her arm! Where's her arm?" He soon found it, but he couldn't put it back on. "What am I gonna do?!" He then had an idea, as he put Daphne down, and whipped out his phone. He dialled a number, and waited for a second, putting Daphne's arm in the front pocket of his shirt. "Come on! Come on! Come on! Pick up the phone!"

"Hello?" A voice responded on the phone.

"Its me. It's Al." Al replied. "I've got an emergency here."

"Well, I'm busy-"

"Look, we're all busy-" Al sighed in frustration. "Look, it has to be tonight." With that, he began to make his way to the door. "Alright, alright! But, first thing in the morning." Then, he slammed the door shut.

Just as that happened, Daphne screamed out on fright, looking at her limbless right shoulder, and got to her feet. "It's gone!" She cried out. "My arm! Its completely gone!"

"Let me see." Blades walked up, and knelt down next to her. "Let me take a look at this." She examined the damage, and held onto Daphne's left hand, as the redhead waited for the result. "Oh, it is only a popped seam. It is easily repairable."

"You should consider yourself lucky, young lady." Megatron added, as Blades walked over to Heatwave.

"Lucky?!" Daphne asked to the Decepticon in the box, as if he had two heads. "Are you shrink wrapped or something in there? I AM MISSING MY WHOLE ARM!!"

"Big deal." Striker spoke up, making everyone look over to her. She was holding a dart gun with a plunger dart loaded. She pulled the trigger, and the dart flew into the air, and landed on the Daphne poster, right in the middle of the forehead. "Let them go, Megatron." She turned to the others. "I'm sure their precious Braedey is dying to play with a one-armed doll. That is, if he still plays with dolls."

Daphne held her right shoulder, feeling her breath hitched in her throat, as Braedimus held her left shoulder. He eyed the blue/white robot with narrowed optics, not liking her attitude.