The Buzz Lightyear Game, and Has Anyone Found Daphne's Dress Yet?!

"No, no, no! NO!" Rex screamed in frustration, as he lashed the buttons on the PlayStation 3 controller. Rex is a slender green plastic toy T-Rex, with white trimming through the belly and tail, olive toenails, sharp white teeth, white eyes with black pupils, and a poseable neck. He was playing the new Buzz Lightyear video game, whilst he had on a plastic helmet like Buzz, with two darts stuck to the side.

"Ooh. You almost had him." Buzz told Rex. He was watching Rex play the game, and had to admit, the toy T-Rex was pretty good. Buzz also had his helmet retracted, since he was now relaxing as a normal toy.

"I'm never gonna defeat Zurg!" Rex moaned.

"Sure you will, Rex. In fact, you're a better Buzz than I am." Buzz praised the toy dinosaur.

"But, look at my little arms!" Rex pushed the D-pad on the left of the controller, along with the yoke control, then moved to the right, and pushed the 'X' button and 'O' button. "I can't press the "fire" button, and jump at the same time!"

Just then, the two could hear the sound of clattering nearby. They looked over, and saw a robot toy looking through the top shelf of the shelves nearby.

The robot is 18 inches tall, 18 inch tall robot, in a red and blue colour scheme, the upper body being blue and the legs being red and copper. It has a gray face with a red helmet and antennas of the same colour, heavily detailed and designed with multiple plates and layers of pieces on top of each other. It has two sphere shaped bases for its antennas, with dark red colouring around it. It has a blue chest with windows and a dark grey strip on both of its ribs. It has big broad shoulders that overlaps the arms, and thickly armoured lower arms. Also, there are 2 wheels attached to the back, and are also held by its smokestacks, and the remaining 4 wheels are attached the back of its lower legs.

This robot was Braedimus Prime. He is one of the main character transformers from the animated action movie 'Transformers: The Last Ones'. He possesses a firetruck form, and one of the leaders of the bedroom.

He seemed to be looking for something up in one of the shelves. "Where is it? Where could it be?" He mumbled to himself.

Both Buzz and Rex looked at each other, then looked back to the shelves. "Uh, Prime?" Buzz called out.

"Yes, Buzz?" Braedimus lifted his head, only for it to smack into an open shelf behind him. "Ooowww!" He groaned, rubbing the back of his helm. But, as he stepped down, he missteps, and falls to the ground! "Incoming!" He called below, orientating his body around, and landed on his side with a bang.

Buzz and Rex winced in pain from the impact the red firetruck had. "Hang on, Autobot." Buzz called. Then, he grabbed onto the red lamp, swung with it, landed on the Hot Wheels track, rode down and through the loop-De-loop, jumped off, performed a tumble in the air, landed on the ground perfectly, and ran over to Braedimus. "Prime, are you alright?" He asked, as he helped the red Autobot to his feet.

"Yes. I'm okay, Buzz." Braedimus nodded, and looked to him. "Okay. Here's a list of things I need you and Woody to do whilst I'm gone. One: batteries need to be changed in each toy battery-operated. Two: toys at the bottom of the chest are to be rotated. Three: track maintenance on the Bachmann set." Then, he remembered something. "Oh! And I need you to make sure everyone attends Mr. Spell's seminar on what to do, if you or a part of you is swallowed. Okay?" Buzz nodded to him. "Okay. That's good." With that, the red Autobot began to walk away.

"Braedimus. You still haven't found Daphne's dress yet, have you?" Buzz asked, looking smug.

"No!" Braedimus turned on his heel to look at Buzz. "And what's worse? Braedey's gonna be leaving for Autobot camp in any minute, and I can't find it in any part of the room!"