Chapter 10 [Teaser]

I woke up in an unfamiliar room and my head was throbbing, my stomach was practically growling with hunger and I needed to pee. I thought about getting up but I couldn’t put my thought into action because of the arm that was draped on my waist. Then I looked closely at the tattooed muscular arm that was on my waist immediately recognized to whom it belonged to. It was Harrys’ and I literally prayed that we weren’t naked. I looked underneath the covers and let out a sigh of relief. Halleluiah! We both were fully clothed. But the main question was that how did we get here and why was I wearing a dress to bed?

Then something clicked in my head and I saw that I wasn’t in either mine or Harry’s room. Harry's house is beautiful and homey but this place screamed mystery. The room was very small and looked very old. The paint was scraping from the walls and the ceiling looked like a house to many spiders (thankfully it wasn’t there at that time). This place was very creepy. I began panicking and tried to wake Harry up.

That task was easier said than done. This guy was a heavy sleeper… Seriously… but fortunately I was finally free of Harry’s strong hold.

Just then Louis barged into the room. His hair was messed up, his face was caked with makeup and he was dressed as a Clown?

What the hell?

This was really messed up.

“What happened last night?” Louis and I both blurted at the same time.

“I don’t know I don’t remember anything from last night.”

“All I remember is that you screaming at me for stalking you on your date and then we made up a few minutes after. Then Liam came in told us about the party at one of his friends’ bar and I remember going to the party and after that everything is just blank… I-I don’t remember anything after that” Louis said.

“That’s all I remember too” I agreed.

“Louis?”

“Yeah?” he replied.

“Have you seen your face in the mirror since morning?”

“No... Why?” he asked and I led him to the dirty washroom and showed him his face.The next think I knew… he was screaming like somebody was about to murder him…

hello everyone! i finally uploaded something! but its not the full chapter ... i know 

i also know that you all hate me for being such a lazy writer and not updating for months but all i can say is that i am really sorry that i have been neglecting you all...

so i just wanted to thank you for being there for me even when i didnt update ... i cant tell you all how grateful i am for it!

the full chapter will be uploaded soon though

love you all!

R