Chapter 6: 2 days,one week ago

Clare Windy stood with the girl known nation-wide as Ivy Autospring at the bus stop,it was a little nerve-wrecking for the red head who absolutely didn't like the bus stop of waiting for very long and she held a big sack shaped of a big two foot wide stone.

"Where are you going?" Clare asked, her interest and curiousty getting the best of her as her gaze is directed at the girl.

"New York, the big sprawling city of non-stop and movement." Auto brightly response, her body vibrating very excited with her head turned to Clare. "I didn't see my life go through my eyes, I saw my own guardian angel. I love paranormal, your kind of thing is mythical creatures,right?"

Clare nodded.

"Your adventure is going to start, mine started last year on Malbury Street and I like to experience every single famous house or building claimed to be haunted." Auto chatters, keeping track of the time through speaking that gradually became faster. "If-a-female-dragon-horse-whateveritis-hatches, -name -her,-Grindle."

"How can you speak that fast?" Clare asked agian, raising a eyebrow because she caught only the word 'Grindle' out of the rest.

"Practice,practice,practice and  love for the topic." Auto bubbled, seeing the blue-white bus stop at their destination in Montana and her hazel eyes brightly gleam. "Next year, you will read about it in a book, you will know what it'll be named."

Clare gave her a confused look.

Auto walks inside the bus, handing the driver a few dollars.

She turns back to the red head.

"All I have to say; I wish you luck on your adventure and have a awesome time!" The paranormal kid waved at the red head,then went to sit down in the seat far at the back.

Clare stood there, dumbfounded .

Start my own adventure..I will do just that! The girl thought,a grin spreading onto her face. I have to walk all the back home,dang it.